*Proposition (John x Reader x Jasper)

Request: "hey, so I know this may sound weird, but can I get like a jasper x reader x murphy smut? id prefer season 1 or 2 of the boys, and don't care how you make it. please and lots of thanks if you do" ~ anonymous

YAS QUEEN ❤

A/N: So threeways seem to be VERY popular of this page of sin. And I am NOT going to deny how much I love writing them. SO, this one is a hard swipe right. As always, your requests and feedback are much appreciated and keep me goin'! 🤘❤

Warnings: NSFW, threeway, anal, uuuhhh....ya like Jazz?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How exactly did you get there? You weren't quite sure. Some of it was a beautiful drunken haze, and some of it was sober flirtation between one another. Since getting to earth, you had your eye on Mr. Murphy. Well, you had your eye on him before he was even arrested on the Ark but that didn't matter. Now was your chance. But even though the two of you were friends, and you flirted often, you somehow couldn't get Murphy to really pay attention. No matter how much cleavage you had.

When the party came back with Octavia and a hostage grounder. Jasper caught your eye. You saw him be rejected, and you saw him get all the attention for his heroics. So you conjured a plan. The night after he returned, you hunted Jasper. Finding him drinking around a fire with others as he raved about the day before. You snaked an arm around his and pulled him away from the gathering.

"Hey hot stuff, can I have a word with you?" You didn't really give him the option to answer as you pulled to a more secluded area of camp. Closer to the tents. You took another sip of the strong moonshine and took a deep breath.

"Y/N, what is it?" Jasper looked at you with a worried expression on his face. You really only talked to Jasper when you were giving an order, or you needed something. Which to be fair, you did. Only this time it was a little different. You stood up straight and leaned in closer to Jasper, already a little buzzed.

"I have a proposition for you." You smiled up at him. He swallowed hard, looking down at your body and back to your eyes. A gentle flush spread across his cheeks.

"I-I'm flattered but-"

"Look Jasper, I've got this thing for Murphy." You blurted. You paused, you couldn't believe you said it out loud. "And I have this hunch, that he's got a thing for me. But he hasn't done anything about it. And I'm getting..." you shifted, a little needy, "fustrated."

"And you want me...to talk to him for you?" He asked, still confused. You reached out and hooked your fingers around his jacket before pulling him closer.

"No. I want you." You growled before pressing your lips against his. Jasper froze for a moment, his first reaction to pull away until the endorphins started to flow. Suddenly he felt himself relax, and melt into it. Letting his hands rest on your hips.

"Ooohh, hehe, I get it." He chuckled when he pulled away before going in for another kiss. "Wait, what do I get out of this?"

"You get laid, don't you?" You kissed him again, passionately. Making sure to make a bit of a scene. Making sure Murphy saw you. When you noticed him looking, but trying to make sure it didn't look like he was looking, you pulled Jasper away. Dragging him in a mess of giggles and lustfull smiles. Jasper pulled off your jacket and shirt almost instantaneously. Clothes flew through heavy breathed kisses and groping, grinding. You were practically naked when you were distracted by the sound of your tent being thrown open.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Murphy Barked as he stormed in. You turned to him and gave a big smile. Jasper on the other hand, looked mortified.

"Oh, hey Murphy." You chuckled.

"Dude, relax." Jasper threw up his hands as an attempt to make him calm down.

"Y/N, what the fuck are you doing?" He approached you with burning eyes and a gritted jaw.

"Getting some, what does it look like I'm doing?" You toyed, turning back to Jasper before being snatched away by Murphy. "What!? Why would you care? Not like you could get my rocks off." You were being mean, a little too mean.

"You want to bet?" He growled, starting to throw him jacket and pulling his shirt off. He looked at Jasper. "Watch this shit." He undressed you so you were left naked in the cold. Poor Jasper watched as Murphy made out with you and gropped you. Grinding his hips against yours as you two fell on the makeshift bed. You felt in ecstacy.

"Sh-Should I go?" Jasper asked shyly, awkwardly. He was adorable.

"No." Murphy ordered him. "You want both of us? Fine, have it your way." Murphy told you, getting you to kneel on the floor. Murphy gestured for Jasper to join him as he pulled out his cock and let it hang in front of you. You took it in your mouth and sucked his tip before starting to bob your head. You jerked Jasper off, switching every minute or so. Using your hands what you couldn't take. Murphy watched you work, running his fingers through your hair when you sucked him. Jasper closed his and rolled his head back, weak for your touch.

"I-I'm gonna cum." He croaked.

"What? You can't cum yet." Murphy told him, pulling you away. "Not until we fuck her senseless." He knelt and smiled down at you. He kissed you passionately before pulling you up so you stood. Before you could really do anything, Murphy picked you up. Bouncing you up in his arms so your legs were wrapped in the crook of his arms. Your wet pussy bare, rubbing against his pulsing cock. You wanted it so badly. Slowly, he sunk you onto him. You let out a moan, and wrapped your arms around him to keep him close. He started thrusting up slowly, making you moan. "Go on, take her ass." Murphy grunted.

Jasper went bright red and took a few heavy breaths before approaching. You were sandwhiched between them. Jasper licking his fingers before reaching down to finger you.

"M-My ass? No I-ah." It felt shockingly good. Jasper kissed your neck soothingly as he fingered you for a moment. Murphy slowly thrusting and moaning into the other side of your neck. You let out a shrill gasp as you felt Jasper thrust himself into your backside. The let you sit for a second with them both entirely inside you. You almost came right them. But you needed more. You needed them to move. "F-Fuck." You let out. Murphy smiled, and instructed Jasper to thrust when he was pulling out. It took them a minute to get it right. But once they got a pattern going, you lost yourself.

You threw your head back to rest on Jasper's shoulder. He gropped your breasts and moaned as Murphy fucked you, his hands holding your ass tightly. You moaned as they started to pick up the pace. Feeling the sensation of each thrusting up into you. Your legs went weak and your heart pounded in your chest. You clung to Murphy helplessly as you got closer and closer. Just a little longer and-

"Oh god. Oh god I'm cumming!" You cried for them. Your legs shook violently as they fucked you to orgasm. The pleasure washing over you as you tightened up, and then released.

"Shit." Jasper hissed through gritted teeth as he held onto you. Thrusting up, wanting so desperately now to get off. He panted in yourd ear as he then clung to you. It started to feel good again. Again you started to tense and tighten up. Murphy gave a breathy chuckle ass he held you.

"That's it, cum again dirty girl." He ordered as he rammed into you. You let out another cry of pleasure as you came around them again. Forcing Jasper to cum in your ass. He shook slightly as he did, panting and waiting as Murphy grunted and came after him. They held you inbetween them as the three of you took deep breathes to calm yourselves down. Jasper pulled out first, getting dressed shortly after. Murphy carried you and layed you down on the bed before pulling out. You closed your eyes and rested for a moment in bliss.

"Is she okay?" Jasper asked, putting on his shirt.

"Yeah, she's just tired." He looked over at Jasper and then back at you. "You can get out of here, I'll take care of her."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I got her into this mess anyways."