*Relax (Jasper x Reader x Raven)

A/N: Since, kind of putting it out there, I have already been getting requests for this. I've never done a threesome involving a girl as well, so this is new for me. However, I am 100% up to the task! As always, if this is not your cup of tea, don't be afraid to request! ❤✌

Warning: Threesome, two girls, one guy, sex, cursing. Etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Recently, things had been utterly exhausting. At night, once your head hit your pillow you were out like a light. Yet every morning you woke up still exhausted, and weak. You couldn't let that distract you from anything though. Work around Arkadia was neccessary, and tensions were high. You slouched over a table, staring down at your breakfast, wondering how horrible it would really be if you just slept right there.

"Morning!" A voice cheered from behind you, and you jumped slightly. Raven sat down in front of you, she gave a smile, trying to her best to brighten you up. In return, you gave a small, weak, pathetic smile. "You alright?" She asked, turning her head ever so slightly.

"Just...tired." You admitted. "Everything hurts, and I-I...ugh I don't know how much longer I can do this Raven! I feel like I'm falling apart..." Raven gave a sympathetic gaze, and reached put her arm to gently rub your arm. It was a little comforting, but, didnt take away your pain. She was about to speak, before a figure caught her attention across the room. A very upbeat Jasper strolled into sight. He made his way towards you, and spoke as he sat down.

"Gooood Morning ladies!" He cheered. "Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay?" His changed ever so slightly. As if he was curious, and a little concerened. But not too much to stop from sipping his drink.

"She's been wroking herseld to death."

"I'm fine." You protested. Raven gave you a look, a look that perfectly said, 'yeah right' in her perfect little Raven way.

"You don't look fine to me. As a matter of fact, both of you have been working yourselves too hard if you ask me." Jasper raised his brow.

"And you haven't been working at all." The words appeared to come as an insult, but Raven's lips changed them. The sentence flowed out as more of an observation, and worry.

"Thats not the point. The point is, that you two deserve some relaxation."

"I'll relax when we don't have to worry about impending war, that doesn't even make any sense, or another nuclear apocalypse." You spat. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." And with that, you walked off. Raven and Jasper looked at one another. Equally worried, and concerned about you. You went about your day as normal. You worked yourself to death practically another day. You just had to deliver this one pack of parts to Raven before your day ended. Logically, she would be where she always was, in that one room full of computers, and gadgets, and what have you. The doors slid open, only to find Jasper leaning against the table placed in the center of the room. He looked around the room, as if studying it. Eventually, his gaze found you.

"Oh, Y/N. How's it going?"

"Wheres Raven, I just came to drop this off." You held up a small back, and then set it down on the table. Jasper walked over, and picked up the object. He quickly became bored of it, and set it back down.

"I don't know. She went out."

"Then why are you here?" Jasper just shrugged, and leaned in slightly.

"You look like you could use some fun."

"I don't have time for fun Jasper, I-" You were cut off by Jasper kissing you. His lips, surprisingly sweet, and the kiss passionate. It forced a small moan out of you. He pulled you in closer when he wrapped his arounds around your waist. "J-Jasper what the hell." You whispered once the kiss was broken.