*Puddle (Bellamy x Reader x Murphy)

Request:"When might you be writing a new one? I really want a bellamy and Murphy three way 😍" ~ Anonymous

Right now ✌❤

A/N: I wrote a three way piece a while ago which involved Jasper, and Bellamy. And another with Jasper and Monty. This, however, is new to me. Please enjoy, and as always, don't be afraid to make requests!

Warning: Sex, cursing, three way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You weren't sure how it happened exactly. All you knew, is that you were there. Sandwhiched between a wall, and Bellamy. A tender embrace had led to a kiss, this kiss led to only more kissing. More kissing went on to touching, and groping, and Bellamy pushing you against a wall. He panted in between kisses, as he pressed you into the wall. Each hand firmly placed on the structure, while yours wondered over his body. You tugged up his shirt, granting better access to his abs. You ran your fingers across the muscle, up to his chest, and back down. Bellamy gave a small moan in response. Eventually he got fustrated with the piece of fabric, and threw off his shirt, granting you full view. You gently bite his lip playfully, and with that, he took you in his arms. He lifted you up, holding your legs around his torso. He carried you to the couch, and practically threw you down. It was less than seconds before he was back on top of you. Leaving kisses, and hickeys down your neck, you couldn't help but moan his name. You almost fully undressed, left in nothing but your bra and panties now.

"Hey, Y/N I-" The two of you popped to attention. Your cheeks went a bright red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I was intruding on something?" Murphy spoke, dropping his hands to his side.

"Uh-I-what-" You struggled to find the words.

"The hell you want Murphy?" Bellamy barked, trying his best to cover you.

"Well, I came to talk to Y/N, but you seem to have beat me to it." He leaned against the wall.

"Get out."

"You're doing it all wrong yknow." Murphy looked down at the floor, then back at the two of you.

"This doesn't concern you, get the fuck out!" Bellamy tried again. No such lucky, John pushed himself away from the wall, and walked towards you. Your heart was beating fast, you didn't knkw what to do. You'd be lying if you said you weren't attracted to Murphy too, but, Bellamy. He sat down on the couch beside you, he leaned in, and kissed you. You melted, a sweet tender kiss you never though possible from someone so rough like Murphy. Bellamy watched, wide eyed. Murphy's hand snaked down to your ass, and groped. You jumped at the sudden grab, cheeks red, and mind overcome with sexual need. He didn't stop there, he had you sit up forward a little more, and slid his hand down your panties. His fingers traced circles around your clit, forcing a whimper out of you, you leaned back against Murphy. "Hey!" Bellamy tried to argue.

"Look at her Bellamy, she's melting in my hands." Murphy purred.

"Don't touch her-"

"N-No don't stop." You whined, grinding your hips against his hand as he fingered you.

"So wet, and so needy. I'm sure the three of us could work something out. What do you say, Bellamy?" Bellamy glanced between Murphy, and you. You gave a small nod, and Bellamy seemed to relax.

"Fine." He huffed. Murphy removed his hand, causing another needy moan out of you. You were so close, how could he be so mean? Bellamy took you in his arms, and leaned you forward to kiss you again. He removed your bra and groped your breasts while Murphy undressed behind you. You practically dripping, you were so wet. You felt something at your entrance, and let out a gasp once you felt it enter you. Murphy grunted as he started to slowly pump his cock in and out of you. "Hey! Who said you could have her pussy!" Bellamy shouted.

"Well, no one else was using it." He continued to thrust slowly. You were breathing heavily, moaning and holding onto Bellamy. "See, she likes it." He gave a quick, deep, hard thrust.

"Ah!" You cried.

"Well pull out."

"Make me." Murphy challenged. Bellamy grabbed your arms firmly, and pulled you away from Murphy. You gave more sounds of needy desire as Bellamy held you close against him, holding you by your ass, and sliding his own cock in place of Murphy's. You gasped in pleasure, as Bellamy started thrusting up into you. You watched you, as Murphy snuck up behind you. He left kisses on your shoulders, and back. "Fine then. If I can't have her pussy, I'll make due with what I have over here." His hands reached down to held Bellamy hold you up. He once again gropped, and smacked your ass. He stroked himself a few times before leaning forward, and placing his tip to your ass.

"N-No not there." You pleaded. Bellamy kissed you, drawing your attention away as Murphy gently pushed himself inside of you. You pulled away from Bellamy to cry out for a moment. But what was pain a second ago was quickly replaced by a wonderful sensation. Bellamy hadn't stopped working your pussy either, and once you relaxed, Murphy began thrusting. Slowly, and steadily. While one thrusted in, the other pulled out to thrust again. You felt your legs go weak as they went. "F-Fuck." You moaned.

"Feels good, don't it?" Murphy hummed in your ear. "You're so tight, you feel so good Y/N." Bellamy grunted, and his thrusts became quicker paced. Murphy took the hint, and soon enough they had worked their way up to slamming into you. Your orgasm had reached it's peek in the process. You came, and though they both groaned with pleasure in response. They didn't stop. You became a moaning mess sandwhiched between their bodies. Bellamy took great pleasure in watching you melt, in holding you close and running his hands all up and down your body.

"Fuck, Y/N. I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum." He grunted. The sounds of the three of you echoed in the room. You came again, easily, crying out in pleasure as you shook. Not long after, Murphy huffed, and grunted. You felt his got cum pour into you. He stayed in for a few seconds while Bellamy finished inside of you. Hot, and filled with their cum, you fell into Bellamy's arms. Panting, exhausted, and extremely satisfied.

"Wasn't that fun?" Murphy panted, pulling out. Bellamy watched him, still holding you."

"I guess." He groaned reluctantly. You kissed his cheek softly, and Bellamy pulled out to let you rest on the couch. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Do you even have to ask? Look at her. She's practically a puddle." You nodded, and smiled slightly. Just to reassure them.