*Stary Night (Jasper x Reader x Monty)

A/N: I have gotten several requests for a threesome with Monty, and Jasper! I did a Threesome involving Jasper and Bellamy previously, but I have never done anything with Monty before, which is a shame. Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy! As always, feel free to request! ✌❤

P.S. - This takes place of the ark!

Warning: Sex, cursing, threesome (duh), etcetera.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night was like any other. An almost average night, for the three of you. Jasper, Monty, and you, were close friends and had been since you were young. On a weekly basis that three of you would sit in Jasper's room and get high. You would all sit there, and watch out of his bedroom window into space. That night was the same as usual.

You sat there, after the three of you had taken your last hits. You sat against on Jasper's bed, leaning against the wall as you looked out the window. You watched the night sky in space. Stars, far, far away shined brightly. From this view, you couldn't see earth. It was racing away, so you could see the other planets and stars. Mostly stars.

"What do you think stars think about?" Jasper asked, his goggles sliding off his head.

"Stars don't have brains to think with, Jasper." Monty coughed, taking his last hit from the blunt.

"That's not a nice thing to say!" Jasper barked.

"They're not living beings dude." You laughed at him.

"Oh...right." The three of you laughed at one another for a moment, before you all paused. "But like, if they could think. What would they think about?"

"How stupid you look right now." You pointed at him, as his goggles fell of his head and landed next to him in bed.

"Oh, shit."

"Hey Y/N?" Monty sat in a fold up chair by Jasper's bed, his hand lifting up his head. "How come you're still single?" You leaned back in thought. "Shit, sorry, that was too straight forward."

"No, no its cool. I don't know. I guess its cuz I'm not really interested in guys around here."

"Oh c'mon Y/N. Theres gotta be someone!" Jasper leaned forward, and put an around your shoulder.

"I'm serious guys, I'm not really into anyone else!"

"Anyone else! Aha! There is someone!" Monty practically jumped out of his seat, pointing at you.

"No guys, really, I'm not into anyone." Monty hopped onto the bed beside you.

"You're such a liar." Jasper squeezed you closer. "No one? Not even one of us?" Jasper's face was close to yours, his forehead almost reating against yours.

"What? No what are you talking about?" Monty leaned forward so he was leaning against you. A moment of silence past, when one of Monty's hands slid up your knee and thigh.

"Cuz we like you." Jasper leaned forward and kissed you softly. Monty rested his head on your shoulder while is hand clumsily ran up your body until he reached your breasts. You melted to their touch. You weren't sure whether it was the weed, or what. But regardless you couldn't pull yourself away from their grasp. While you made out with Jasper, Monty kissed your neck. He left hickeys, and groped you. He ran his hands all over you, while Jasper just occasionally reached for your hips or boobs. The senesation of both of their hands on your body was new to say the least. You were practically soaking by the time Monty reached down to your pussy and began playing. He rubbed circles over your clit, and purred into your neck when you reached over and rubbed the bulge in his pants. Once Jasper noticed this, he took your hand and placed it over his bulge, requesting you give him the same treatment. Needy for your touch, he moaned into your mouth when you rubbed him. He pulled away when the teasing became too much, allowing Monty to pull you into another kiss. He was a gentle kisser, more gentle than Jasper. Jasper was needy. Monty was patient. Your attention on Monty, you pulled his cock out of his pants, and strocked up. Using his precum as something or a lubricant. He moaned softly into you lips, much like Jasper.

"Fuck, Y/N." Monty sighed, taking a hand to the back of your neck to deepen your kissing. Jasper on the other hand was to the point where he was bucking his hips against your hand for more friction, with his eyes tightly shut. Eventually he was fed up with he clothes, and pulled away to take off his shirt. Still in something of a high haze. He pulled you away from Monty to remove your shirt, and bra. He gropped you happily, lifting the two of you up on your knees. Monty took the time to undress himself as well. Once he did, he sat himself in front of you, stroking himself as he watched Jasper rub his cock against your soaking wet pussy. You leaned forward, and brushing some hair away from your face, took Monty's cock in your hand again. You gave a few strokes before licking him up and down. You placed his tip at your lips, when Jasper slowly incerted his hard cock inside you. You gasped, as it practically forced Monty's cock into your mouth. Jasper's thrusts helped you to keep pace while sucking Monty. The two of them moaned your named, and grunted. Jasper started out gentle, but once again, he became needy. "Oh yes baby, just like that." Monty groaned, his fingers getting lost in your hair as you sucked him off. He threw his jead back, eyes tightly shit. Losing himself in you warm mouth. Jasper held your hips as he fucked you, smacking his hips against your ass, forcing a sound to echo in his room.

"Damn you feel so good." Jasper huffed, leaning forward, so his head was resting on your shoulder. Once he started practically jack hammering you, you lost your mind. You came around his cock, moaning around Monty. The vibrations of your sounds only driving him over the edge. He panted, and gasped. His cock twitched before your tasted his warm load. You took all of it, looking up at him with lust filled eyes. His mouth hung open as his hips bucked into your lips. Forcing almost every last drop down your throat. It was only a mintue or so more before Jasper too came. You felt his load flow into you, making you gasp at the warmth. "F-Fuuuuck." He groaned, before pulling out, a little extra squirting on your ass. The three of you panted, in utter exhaustion.

"If stars could think, they'd probably think that was the hottest thing they've ever seen." Jasper panted.

"I know it was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Monty stated, watching as you leaned back against the wall.