*Gift (Raven x Reader x Jasper)

Request: "*gets a megaphone and chants because I've been asking for a while* POLY RASPER! POLY RASPER! It doesn't have to be smut, but I mean they both hot as fuck. But I'm leaving wether it's smut or not up to you snacc," ~

A/N: I'M BACK BITCHES!!!! So lets have some fun. I literally posted that my requests were open a few hrs ago, and I've gotten three reauests. And I owe this one to mah snacc who has been asking for this for a while now. So here ya go! As always, your requests and feedback keep me goin'! ✌❤

Warnings: Ploy relationship(fuckin, duh), its actually pretty fluffy. Implied sex??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ooohhh goooood." Your girlfriend moaned beneath you. Your hands gliding up and down her flesh, squeezing and kneading. Her flushed face hidden from you as she let out moans of pleasure.

Raven laid out shirtless on the mattress below. Her back to you, you sat on her legs, just underneath her plump butt. A feature of hers you always adored. Your dug your thumps into her lower back and made long, stroking circles all the way up her back. She let out another relieving gasp.

"You're so tense babe. I know its been stressful latley, but Abbys right. You got to relax every once in a while." You warned her.

"I'll relax when I'm dead." Raven said playfully back, her eyes closed and her face peaceful with a smile. Enjoying her massage way too much to care about your common scolding. Once your circles made it all the way up her muscular back, your rubbed her shoulder. She took your hand, and kissed it affectionately.

"Mh. You're sweet." You say with a smile. Raven turns over under you, laying to face you.

"So are you. You give the best massages. I know people who'd kill for some relief like that." She cooed. A soft smile stretching across her perfect lips. You lean down, and peck her on the lips. You lift a leg and let her stand to redress herself. As she pulls down her top, the door to your shared room clicks open.

"Oh." Jasper lets out as he enters the room. He gets a small blush, and closes the door behind him. He holds a small box in his hand.

"Oh, hey." Raven says, adjusting her clothes nonchalantly. It's nothing Jasper hasn't seen before. But with you girls, he could see you both naked 100 times, (he has) and he'll still get all flushed.

"Hey babe." You greet him with a grin, and a sweet wave. It makes Jasper smile brightly at you. He shuffles over you, leans over and gives you a peck on the cheek.

"Im here too." Raven jokes coldly. Jasper shakes his head and wraps a hand around Raven's hip and gives her a peck as well. Raven is not exactly a big teddy bear like Jasper or you are. She'll snuggle, and kiss and hug, but she's not overly sweet. Its something you've always admired and loved about her, even when you were still just friends.

Life has changed all three of you in so many ways. Jasper is no longer the bouncing baby boy you once knew him as. His long locks were shaved off long ago, now replaced with a short shaggy mess and facial hair. It surprised you how affectionate he still is after all that has happened. There have been times where Raven gets fustrated with Jasper trying to snuggle her in the middle of the night. So he'll roll over, and wrap you up in his lanky arms and legs. When its too hot at night, you have the wrench him off of you too and the three of you just suffer in the heat. Other nights, its freezing. Sometimes the heating in Arkadia on your side of the building breaks down. Suddenly Raven becomes a snuggles master.

While Jasper is distracted, you reach out and snatch the small box in his other hand.

"Y/N!" He scolds at first. You open and look inside the small wooden box. Your expression melts when you look inside.