three.

8:02  p.m.

" GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS ! " ethan yelled in the house. everybody in the house started screaming and yelling. the girls sevyn brought was taking off they coverups already , and we wasn't even outside yet. know they wild as fuck.

 " C'MON BAE! " kyree yelled at sevyn because she was "moving too slow". she giggled and slipped on her slides. she barely got up off the couch before he swept her up and ran upstairs. ain't no telling what they was finna do so i just left that alone. but i was hyped for real. this party finna be gas.

" GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS! " i  yelled peeking around the corner. naija looked at me and started smiling real hard.

 " what time is it? " she said pretending like she didn't know what it was.

 " IT'S SEVEN O'CLOCK ON THE DOT-" i said play singing to her. i had my arms out and was singing like i had sum real vocals or sum shit , " -I'M IN MY DROP TOP CRUISING THE STREETS! "

i had sung my way all the way to her and she was just giggling. i grabbed her hands and kept singing.

 " i got a real pretty pretty little thang that's waiting for meeeee , " i sung getting her up out of the chair. she was so short compared to me , but i was feeling the moment. 

              naija 

she kept singing the song , and it really didn't look like she wanted to stop. and to be truthful , i didn't want her to.

 " -waiting for meeeee ". i really started blushing and i couldn't control it. i'm usually not down for doing this type of stuff with new people but she was growing on me. 

" i pulled uuuuuup , anticipating -" she went on. her hands had moved to my waist , and i felt heat flash over body. it wasn't what she was doing that made me nervous. it was how she was making me feel.

" - good looooveee ... " she kissed my cheek. i was getting really really nervous because i know how these things go in the movies, and she seemed like that "on my command" type of person.

 " dooon't keep me waiting , " she said singing her final lyric and winking at me. she let go off my waist , and started to walk outside. she was still singing , but she was singing to herself.

 " wait-" i stopped her. she turned around and looked at me with this look i can't explain. it was amazing. nobody had ever looked me the way she had.

 " hm ? " she said.

i looked at her for a second. all she had on was some black basketball shorts on and a white t-shirt , but she look good. great.

 i went over to her , pulled on her shirt , and got on my tip toes to kiss her. 

i felt her smile. she looked down on me with that look in her eye before she softly placed her hand on my neck and kissed me back. for a moment , i was shook because i didn't know what i wanted to do, but i kissed her back.

i didn't realize i was still holding her shirt until she grabbed one of my hands. without breaking the kiss , she slipped my hand under her shirt. it was laying flat on her stomach so i got what people would call " the full effect".

we both starting smiling and i just laid my head on her chest so she wouldn't see my face.

 " must be yo favorite part of me , " she said making me look up at her.