four.

kyree

 "  nigga really tried it today , " i said as sevyn brought some hot cheetos and sprite.

 " it's okay babe. he gone now , " she said handing me the sprite. i gave her a confused look. "what ?"

 " ain't them my chips too ? " i said reaching for them. she pulled back and smiled.

 " no baby. they for riqo , " she said turning around.

 " for riqo ? she don't need nothing right now. she probably sleep. you know you got them for me , so quit playing, " i said grabbing at them.

 " ky , stop baby , " she giggled. " i just want to make sure she's okay. that's all , " she said kissing me and going upstairs.

 " for what tho ? " i said to myself as i sipped the sprite i ain't really want no more.

sevyn

i went up to riqo's room in the house , knowing she was there. 

i cracked the door slowly to see if she was asleep or not. i felt myself smiling when i saw her sleeping. but i noticed the way she slept was weird. she sleeps on her stomach. not her side ...

i opened the door all the way to see her sleeping with the girl from earlier. riqo's arm was hugging her and the girl was sleeping peacefully. for now.

i looked back at riqo which made me smile. it would have been the perfect picture if it wasn't for that hoe being in the way.

i entered the room , closing the door quietly behind me. i walked over to the other girl and tapped her shoulder. she didn't wake up. she just got more comfortable in riqo's arms. that mad me even madder.

 i took a quick trip to the bathroom and came back with a cup of water in my hand. 

 " wake up li hoe , " i said as i threw the water on her face. she didn't jump , but she did wake up instantly. she sat up quickly making riqo move around. she was searching for the li bitch because she wasn't where she was anymore.

riqo was finally starting to open her eyes. she saw the hoe wiping her face , but she quickly looked at me. which made me smile. she rolled her eyes at me which just made me laugh. 

 " aye ? " riqo said grabbing the hoe arm. riqo sat up and went over to her. she saw her face was wet and looked confused.

 " you sweating or sum ? " she asked in a raspy tone. the hoe just shook her head as she wiped her face off. riqo looked at me and saw the cup in my hand. 

without hesitation , riqo grabbed me by my arms and pushed me against the wall.

 " leave her alone , " she said gritting her teeth. her voice was raspy and she still looked half sleep. " you not finna keep doing this shit. " 

" but baby , i'm just beginning , " i said staring at her lips. she was sexiest when she was mad , and i was enjoy all of this.