eleven.

june 2 , 12:17 a.m.

the credits were rolling , and the two sisters were finishing off their ice cream buckets.

naija checked the time.

 " 12:17. "

she didn't feel tired at all , and neither did nyala. 

 " the food was good , " nyala said breaking the comfortable silence.

 " too good , " naija  referring to riqo layed across the bed on her stomach.

after she ate , riqo slept the entire movie through. she was out before the second trailer even came on.

 " she's so cute when she sleeps , " naija complimented while playing in riqo's hair. " i really don't wanna wake h- "

 " riqoooooo , " nyala whisper-yelled pushing riqo's shoulder. it took a while , but riqo finally woke up.

 " why you do that ? " she asked half - sleep. the rasp in her voice made it clear she hadn't came to yet.

 " the movie's over. you slept the whole way through , " naija said crawling next to her and sitting indian style.

 " for real ? " riqo said with her eyes closed. nobody bothered trying to wake her completely up. matter of fact , naija enjoyed hearing her like this.

 " yep. why you so sleepy ? we got more food to finish. "

 " naij , what time is it ? "

 " 12:17. "

 " exactly , " riqo said laying her head on naija's thigh. a huge grin grew on naija's face.

 " oop , think i'll just leave y'all alone , " nyala said grabbing her plate and going to her room.

naija laughed and turned her attention back to riqo. her eyes were closed again , and naija could feel her breathing softly.

 " heyyy , " naija said ruffling her hand through riqo's hair. this woke her up. slowly , but it worked.

 " ou , do that again , " riqo said lightly grabbing her thigh.

 " stop , " naija said giggling and grabbing her hand. " so how you getting home ? you can't drive like this. "

 " i'm straight. quit worrying , " riqo said kissing her thigh.

 " um , no. that's not 'straight'. you're not driving like this. not on my watch. "

 " naij , ian even say i was driving. ian going nowhere. so quit playing. "

naija perked up. " okay , " was all she said to keep from saying something stupid.

" thank you. now gimme kiss please , " riqo begged. her eyes were still closed , and she was still half sleep.

" give you a kiss ? "

" yep. quit playing , " riqo said getting more comfortable as naija stretched her legs out.

" and why should i ? "

" cause i blessed you at dave & busters. you owe me. " riqo sat up and sat next to naija , back on the headboard like she was.

 " you didn't do nothing. "

 " oh , for real ? guess i need to show you again then. "

riqo slid her hand between naija's legs. naija bit her lip , but since the only light coming from the , they couldn't really see each other.

 " that's not ... what happened , " naija managed to push out.

 " you gonna show me ? " riqo said gripping her inner thighs with slight pressure. naija nodded her head. she crawled on top of riqo and began to kissing her. riqo's hands clasped onto her waist.