seventeen.

riqo went to kyree's room. she opened the door and all she saw was kyree laying on the floor with a gun in his hand. 

she instantly slammed the door shut and layed her head on the door hitting it.

she began crying as she continued to punch the door. 

riqo ?

tears were streaming down her face. she had no control over them at this point.

riqo ? 

her mind was so clouded. she wanted to hurt something.

riqo ?  riquel ?! 

she snapped out of her thoughts and lifted her head. her eyes were met by naija's.

 " he's still alive. he's just unconscious. stop crying , " she said bringing riqo's forehead to hers. they kissed , and naija just continued to embrace her.

 riqo continued crying. her heart felt so heavy knowing that she thought she lost her baby brother ; and the last thing they did was fight.

 she looked up for a second and saw ethan looking out the window.

 " hold on , " riqo said releasing naija. she went over to ethan and stood next to him.

 " what happened ? " she asked him.

 " i just came to check on him. the door wasn't even locked , so i just came in. it was henny bottles everywhere , but i didn't see him. i was calling his name and stuff , but he ain't answer. i just came to his room , and that's how i found him. he was hurting himself. he just knocked himself out before he tried something more. the police and stuff on the way. "

riqo listened to his story and stood stone. she couldn't believe she could have possibly lost her brother if ethan hadn't came to check on him.

 " i love you , bro , " riqo said hugging and dapping ethan up. she held ethan for a long time before letting go. 

she rarely let this side of herself show , but she didn't care at all right now. she was just happy to know that everybody she loved was okay.

 **

the police had just arrived. naija and ethan stayed in kyree's room while they waited. riqo stayed in the living room because she couldn't look at him like that.

she kept looking around the room and saw all the henny bottles sitting on his couch. some were on the floor , too.

she looked at them with hatred. she couldn't stand the look of the bottle. it was her favorite to drink , but she mentally swore she would never drink the shit that almost took kyree.

 " hey , " naija said softly walking into the living room. riqo looked at her with a bottle in her hand.

naija looked at her , then the bottle , then back at her. " are you - ".

" this his old shit. ian never drinking this shit again. i mean that shit. " 

 naija sighed and went over to riqo. she almost stepped on about three bottles trying to get there.

 riqo was hustling up bottles , but naija made her relax by holding back riqo's wrists.

" just sit down. i'll take care of it , " she said.

 " naij ion - "

" riquel , " naija said stone faced. riqo rolled her eyes and sat down. she put her hands on her face and just sighed heavily.

she felt a pair of arms drape around her , pulling her closer. 

" naij i'm sorry you gotta deal with all this. you ain't known me long enough to have to see allis , " riqo said hugging naija tight while trying to hold back more tears.

 " riqo it's fine. i don't care if it hasn't been long. just glad we're here now , " naija said kissing her cheek.

riqo just held onto her tightly holding back her tears.

cut this one . 😴