eight.

keeping third person. 😊

 " i think we should head back to the others. you seem upset , " nick said to ethan.

 " let's just go get something to eat. just me and you , bro. "

nick shrugged his shoulders and followed ethan to the food area. they stared down the menu before ordering lemon pepper wings and fries with their own drinks.

they took a seat at a two person table to wait on their food.

 " so what's up with you ? i told you about my friends. your turn. "

 " i don't really like talking to people , bro. i only have one friend outside of you , and she doesn't count because she's my-. "

 " girlfriend ? " ethan asked as his ears perked up.

 " uh- she's something. i wouldn't call her my girlfriend. you know. like , she's not my girlfriend but i wouldn't call her a fuck buddy either. i don't know what we are , really ... " nick said beginning to drift off before ethan's voice brought him back to reality.

 " no judgement here. not at all. but what about best friends ? would you consider each other best friends ? " he asked nick.

nick thought about it for a while. 

 " yea , actually. that's a good term. best friends-

 " with benefits , " ethan joked. nick laughed awkwardly and scratched his neck.

 " wouldn't say benefits , " nick replied. " more like consequences. best friends with consequences. "

 " i wanna meet her. you two definitely have an interesting relationship. " 

ethan noticed nick turning a soft pink and fidgeting. he decided to speak up. " i mean if you don't want to then you don't have to. it was just a sugges-"

 " no , it's fine. tuesday good for you ? she's off work then. "

 " yea. tuesday's good , " ethan agreed.

 " good. real good. "

**

 " where y'all going ? " riqo asked noticing kyree and sevyn leaving.

 " home. i'm tired , roc. i'll text you when we- yea we. when we get home. "

riqo looked at kyree , who looked tired like he said then at sevyn was pink and a little distant from kyree.

 " ight. be safe baby bro , " riqo said dapping him up. she just looked at sevyn and shook her head. " you finally broke him , " she mumbled to herself before grabbing naija and heading for the food.

 " he called you , roc. that was so cute. brother and sister love , " naija said squealing.

riqo rolled her eyes and pushed her. " you so damn childish. "

" but you like it , " she said pushing herself against riqo's body and walking away flirtatiously.

riqo licked her lips and looked up at the sky. " whew , not in dave and buster's , man. not dave and busters's. "

she followed up behind naija and grabbed her hands smoothly , turning her around and pulling her back.

 " you really trying it , " she whispered in her ear. a chill was instantly went down her spine at the feel of riqo's minty breath bouncing on and off her neck.

 " what do you mean ? " she said biting her lip. riqo rolled her eyes and grabbed naija's hand. she took her outside and into her car.

 " why we out h- "