Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 3

The first thing I registered when I woke up was the deafening sound of engines - Where the hell was I?

I felt extremely comfortable, almost relaxed as I next registered the soft matress that I was sunken in to, the thick, warm and fluffed duvet covering me like a cocoon of protection. 

My eyes crept open and the first thing I saw was an open door that seemed to lead in a bathroom. In that moment I registered everything that happened - the pregnancy test, the argument with my family, Diego fighting with my brother and father, my mother slapping me, my father throwing me out, and Diego putting me in the car. 

Breifly, I remembered waking up a little as Diego carried me from the car and walked up the steps of the Mendez private jet that was a sleek black number with Mendez written in gold on the tail of the plane along with the symbol of a full length black and gold tiger.

And then I remembered him climbing into bed beside me, both of us wearing the clothes we had on - bar Diego's suite jacket. 

With a gasp at that particular revelation, my head swivelled to revel the duvet thrown back and that side of the king size bed had thoroughly slept in. 

Clutching the duvet to my chest as if in a protective move, I looked around the room. The walls and carpet were a pretty creamy colour that made the room look just as luxurious as it did spacious. Looking down, the covers I was clutching was also cream, though I noticed around eight different sizes of chocolate cushions on the floor next to me. The sheets I lay on was also chocolate. 

Glancing around, I noticed a small chocolate coloured desk and a small vanity - but very expensive looking - table that must be bolted down. In the corner was also a comfy looking chocolate chair that currently had one cream cushion on and Diego's suit jacket. 

It was the most luxurious room I'd ever been in, I thought to myself, almost lost in the sheer extravagance of the room. 

My stomach broke the silence of the room by giving a massive gurgle. 

"Okay, okay, Jelly Bean," I murmured sleepily, rolling out of the comfy bed. Padding over to the small windows currently pulled down with a chocolate cover, I decided to pull each one up to put a bit of light in the room - well, I thought it was morning until I actually opened the blinds and realized with a start that it was pitch black and we were flying over the clouds, stars twinkling in the distance. 

My stomach rumbled again as I gingerly made my way towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

I was in luck when I walked in, took in the cream marble bathroom, strode over towards the cabinets, opened then and found a tooth brush still in the wrapper. 

After brushing my teeth and washing my mouth out, I emptied my bladder and then looked at myself thoroughly in the mirror. 

The first thing I noticed was that I had hair sticking up all over the place. But when I looked deeper, my blue eyes were rimmed with red and my nose looked and felt sore from sniffling. Oh and my cheek was still red, though not so much as I suspected it was earlier.

Again, luck was on my side as I found a small comb in the cabinet - but no make up.

With a quick splash of cold water on my face, I let the coldness sooth my cheek. Face clean, I began trying to tame this hair. 

Eventually, I gave up and swiped it back into a high ponytail with my side fringe hanging limply. The redness of my eyes simply refused to move and I had no make up to conver the blemishes all over my face. 

But I'd have to do, I thought as I straightened my top. Where the hell were my shoes?

With a deep breath, I left the bathroom, found my shoes lying underneath all of the cushions on the floor, and decided to make the bed.