1

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Alright. Class dismissed. Thank You everyone." The teacher says as she leaves the room. Hearing those words, the students in the room rushed out of their seats and dispersed.

I sigh and stand up from my seat, picking my bag up as I did so. "Shoma!" A voice from my right echoes and a hand slings on my neck and shoulders. Sota Yamamoto. My best friend who has been with me since we were in grade school.

"Shoma lets eat out today ~" He whines as he pulls me out of our classroom. "I would love to, but I have table tennis practice today." I say as I take his hand off my neck, since it was getting heavy. "Aww. Ill wait for you to finish. So please lets eat out."

"Alright fine. Wait for me okay?" I say. Only to recieve a shout of joy from Sota. "Did I hear that right? Your eating out?" Kazuki Tomono. Also a close friend of mine. He does figure skating and has competed in many competitions already.

"Kazu! Yeah were going to eat out after Shoma here practices. Want to join us?" Sota says. "Of course! Ill bring Keiji. We'll meet you at the school gates after we do our practices." He says. "Alright!" The two boys were too busy talking that they did not notice me going towards the opposite direction.

Reaching the room. I see only around 5 people playing. "Hey Shoma! I was waiting for you. Lets have a match." I smile as I put my bag down on one of the chairs. "Alright."

"I lost. Your good as always." Rei mutters as he tries catching his breath. I chuckle, "Not at all but thank you." We both sat down and drank water, trying to get our energy and breathing back to the usual.

"How do you do that though. You hate vegetables and you love eating meat and sweets. Yet you have this much stamina! Your magical or something." He says and I laugh out loud to his comment.

After our small talk and rest we immediately went back to training until we were exhausted. "What time is it?" Rei asks, drinking from his water bottle. "Around 6:05." I reply.

"Oh Shit! Sorry for the words. But Im late for the meet up! Fuuuuckkk!" He yells as he stands up and struggles to getting his things together. I couldnt help but laugh at seeing him falling and running from place to place.

"Bye Rei." I chuckle. Rei now gone, I notice how silent the room was. I realize that everyone left and I was the only one in the room. I sigh, pick up my things and rush outisde. Opening my phone, I see 2 messages. One from Kazuki and one from Sota.

Sota: Im waiting at the gate. You better come.  Were going to eat a lot tonight. ( ̄▽ ̄)/

Kazuki: Hey Shoma. We just finished. Heading towards the gates now.

I close my phone and head towards the lockers where I changed. After neatly folding and placing my used clothing inside my bag, I make my way to the school gates. There I see Keiji, Kazuki and Sota laughing and talking, waiting for me to arrive.

"Shoma! Good evening!" They greet, finally noticing my presence. "Evening." I plainly reply. "Now that were complete. Lets eat!" They yell. "Im straving! Lets go ~"

While walking towards the store, I cant help but feel extremely exhausted, physically and emotionally. I let out a deep sigh. Which was noticed by my group of friends. "Are you alright Shoma?" Asks a worried Keiji. "That was a really deep breath."

I simply shrug. "Im just probably tired or hungry." Sota and Kazuki laughs. "Lets hurry up our pace then. To the land of food!" They both drag me forward until we finally reached our destination.

Now inside the restaurant, we took our orders and are finally waiting for our food. To kill the time, they decide to spark up a little conversation, while I was on my phone the whole time.

Keiji and Kazuki were talking about their practices and upcoming events while Sota was just waiting for the food, commenting on their statements once in a while.

"Hey guys. The Nationals is coming up soon! And so Im inviting you to watch." Kazuki informs us. I place down my phone, deciding to finally listening to them speak. "Figure skating looks like a hastle." I comment. "Those jumps and all. Makes me dizzy."

"Well, its fun. Atleast for me it is." Kazuki smiles. "Oh and we'll go to your competition. Dont worry I'll drag Shoma along." Sota laughs. "Thank you! You better cheer for me!" He says. "And of course Keiji too."

We ate, talked and laughed until we were too tired to do so. When I reached our house, I immediately collapse on the bed, not even bothering to change my clothes or take a bath.

A/N:

Hello! Thank you for reading. I personally think that this chapter was really boring. But the events will take its toll soon! And by the way, since this is fanfiction. Things here wont be 100% accurate. So please dont be wierded out by the changes. Once again thank you for reading and ill do my best to write better!