7

"Ahh! So tired!" Complains Sota, who just made his way beside me. "Whats up Sho." Greets Kazuki, who sat across me and Sota. "Hello Shoma." Keiji also greets and sits infront me. It was currently lunch time at school. The first few classes already finished, and for the afternoon, we only had to prepare for a few school activities. "You done eating?" Sota asks, looking at the empty plate infront of me. "Yeah. I am." I reply.

"What is your class going to have?" Kazuki asks Keiji. "Our class might have a Horror house. But the others are still not sure. We might change it up later." Answers Keiji. "I like school festivals. They are something I actually look forward to every school year." Sota says, munching on rice. "Right! Same here. Im going to enjoy it because I might miss the rest of the school year. I wont be that active at school anymore." Says Kazuki.

"Hard training already?" I ask. He nods and says, "Yep. I didnt train that hard the first half of the season. I really want to do better. The juniors are really coming strong." Nodding, I say, "Goodluck then. I'll be supporting you from here." Kazuki smiles and gives me a hug. "Thank You Shooo~" We all chuckle. "How about you Keiji amd Sota?" I ask. "Ill be training hard too, but Ill do my best to attend classes." Sota says. "It would be hard for me to come. I have goals set." Keiji says. "Sorry Sho. We will make it up to  you." They pat me on the back.

"Its alright. I can handle." I say. "You can always handle. Dont worry, we can still eat out sometimes." Smiles Sota. I smile back as a reply. "Alright! Im full! Thank You for the food!" Kazuki says. "Ill go ahead guys, I promised the class Id help out early!" Sota says as he leaves the table, Kazuki following. "Bye guys. See you around!" And I was left with Keiji. "You can go ahead. Im about to finish anyways." He says. "Im good. I have time. I can wait." I reply.

We both sit there in silence for a while. The emotions within me start to well up again and I sigh, which Keiji noticed. He stared at me for a while and says, "Sho. Still bothered?" He asks in a calming and caring tone. "Its this feeling again, Keiji. I have just been unmotivated lately." I say, avoiding his gaze. "What about the break I said you needed?" He says. "Had the time." I answer. "You think that helped you?" He asks, taking one last bite of his food.

"It made me ponder more. But I guess it helped." I answer, playing with the spoon in my hand. "Un. Itll pass. Just dont think too much about it. Ill be here of ever you need me." He smiles. "Thank You." He smiles. "Guess we have to get going?" He waves goodbye and we both make our way to our respective classrooms.

Arriving there, I see the whole class working on our room. Some lying down on their desks, and the others just chitchatting. Passing carefully by the desks, I make my way to my seat. Now that I think about it, I never really communicated much with my class. I was always playing any sport I did. I was always on the field, that I didnt have time to connect with any of them.

I was peacefully sitting on my chair, playing games on my phone. When the girls started squealing. "His class is just near ours!" Says one. "He's really cute isnt he?" They start giggling. One girl then points at me, "Ne, Shoma. Youre close with him right?" I stop gaming and face her. "Im sorry, who?" I ask. They show me a picture on the screen. "Tomono Kazuki!" Replies the girls. "Ah. Yes. We are friends." They cheer. "Really? Introduce us, Sho!" I then reply, "Ill try."

"Skaters are very handsome! Theyre so graceful and very strong on the same time!" Says a girl. "Yuzuru Hanyu! He is like an angel from above!" As those words came out from her mouth, my heart just skipped a beat. "Right! He is so great as skating. Plus he is really handsome too! Such an ikemen!" The girls all giggle. My heart ached abit, and I sigh silently to their comments. "Dont tell me Shoma, youre close with him too! Introduce us!" They laugh.

"We met a few times. But I dont know if he knows me well." I reply, a small tint of pain in my voice. "He was beautiful at Nationals! So sad I didnt see live!" The girls continue chattering, after acknowledging my reply. "So sad for you! He is much beautiful when seen live. I mean, when is he not beautiful?"

I go back to my gaming. Putting headphones on, to block all the noises around me. And then I began to think. "He really is that famous? I mean, why wouldnt he be? He is a Olympic champion. Japan's pride. The king who changed figureskating forever. A legendary world record breaker. A great and considerate person. The person that I like..."

I blush at my thoughts. Did I just say I like him? Is "like" the right word? Its idolization right? Thats it. Its nothing more right? The times when the beat of my heart changes as his name is mentioned. To mention him is enough to make me stop on my tracks. Its nothing. Its just that I idolize him. Im just confused. Am I really? What is it that I truly feel? What is this all new feeling? Its annoying.

I decided to forcefully push those thoughts to the back of my head. I dont want to think much about it for now. Its making my head hurt. All these emotional activities is bad for my head. I focus more on my game, forgetting the reality that is infront of me. Muting the background noise with the music loudly blasting in my ears. "Yo Shoma!" A voice calls, as a hand pats me on the shoulder.

I stop the game and pause my music. I resumed back to reality. "Uh. Yes." I awkwardly reply. "Did I bother you?" It was our class president. "No. Not at all." I reply. "Well, is it okay If I ask for your help? Just moving a few things here and there. Decorating as well. The bell just actually rang, and its time for work." I blush, "Im sorry I didnt hear. Ill help out." He chuckles, "Its all good Shoma. Thank You."

Hello!! Its been awhile!
Thank You so much for the patience! And thank You so much for reading! I admit, I took a long long break from wattpad. And I see alot has changed! But I know the people I care about stayed the same. ♡ Im really sorry that this update took so long. School got ahold of me. Even now, we have online classes. Oh, and thank you so much for 900 reads! It means alot to me. Thank you for your wait! Here is chapter Seven! Ill do my best to write better!

- Lee