6

"Im going to learn how to skate. I will skate." I unconciously blurt out. "Wait What." My brother looks at me like I just turned crazy. "Yeah. I want to skate." I admit. "Why? You do so much sports already. What will happen to the Chukyo soccer team? You still have matches." I think about it for a while. "Well, we have extra members." I say, not looking at him but still focusing on my phone.

Itsuki sighs, "I support you in everything Shoma, as long as its good for you. I just want to know why you suddenly have an interest on this. Sota and the others invited you to skate before but you always declined." I pause, thinking of a response. "I guess I need change. Try new things. Break this repetitive cycle called life. Its tiring honestly."

I finally decide to face my brother, only to see his face full of worry yet love towards me. "Your tired of life?" He breaks the short silence. "I just want to try new things."I say. He sighs. "Like I said, I support you in everything, ni san. As long as its good for you." I smile, happy to know that my brother cares. "Thank You, Itsuki."

Breakfast was great. For the first time in a while, I had homemade food cooked by Itsuki. "This is good. Thanks Itsuki." He mutters "Your Welcome." as he puts another bowl of food on the table. "How is school for you?" I ask. "Its been well. Besides, after a few more years, Ill be with you at Chukyo." Thats right. Itsuki is growing up and soon, he will be in University with me.

"How is Chukyo for you, brother?" My brother asks, as he takes a bite of his food. "Its fine. I feel like Im not studying that much at all, because we are focused more at sports." I shyly answer. He lets out a small chuckle. "I see. But please dont forget to do well at school. Education is important." I laugh, "Yes Itsuki." We ate, laughed and talked until we were satisfied. "Ah ~ Thank You for the meal!"

"Do you have plans today Itsuki?" I ask my brother who was cleaning up the table. "Yes ni san. We have a photoshoot today." He answers. "Oh alright. Goodluck and have fun." I say as I head up to my room. "Thank You!"

Now in my room, I immediately flop on the bed, a sigh escaping my lips. Ive had this feeling for a while now, my chest felt heavy and I felt tired and unmotivated. I felt drained. Like there was a missing piece in me. I sigh once again and take my phone from my side table. I decided to play a game to pass the time, since I didnt have any plans for the day.

"Shoma, Im heading out!" I hear my brother yell."Okay! Take care!" I yell back, not bothering to look away from my phone. A few hours passed and I grew tired of my game, so I took a small nap. Only to be awoken by the beeping sounds of my phone, indicating a phone call.

"Hello? This is Shoma." The voice on the other side of the line answers, "Shoma, Its Keiji. Did I disturb you?" I rub my eyes and sit down properly on the bed. "Nah. Whats up?" I casually say. "Well -" He was cut off by a voice saying. "Shomaa! Were at the rink! Lets skate." Another voice beams, "Hi Shoma! Ok bye Shoma!" Then they hung up.

I laugh at what had occured and decided to lay back down again. Its been a while that I had a day off. With all the different sports that I do and the things at school, Its difficult to have a day off.

I couldnt sleep. Thoughts start roaming around my head again. There is this feeling like something within me is missing. I sigh. "What is this." I was never that emotional of a person. I usually handle things well, so this was all new to me.

Now unable to sleep, I decided to stand up and go around town for a while. Now dressed in decent clothes, I make my way out of the house and into the busy streets of Japan. I passed by a small ramen shop and then went around to other shops.

Walking on the streets, I pass by a big building. It was an ice rink, the Ice rink of Nagoya. I stopped in the entrance, contemplating if I should go inside or not. With I sigh, I go inside the building. The inside was huge! And it was somehow cold inside. I looked around the place, looking at every corner and every place.

As I was about to make my way to the exit, I bumped into someone. "Im sorry!", I mumbled, helping the lady up. "Im really really sorry!" The lady smiles, "Its alright." She fixes her appearance and smiles at me again. "Are you here to skate?", She asks. "I- Im actually just here to look around." She gives me a look full of question. "Just to look around? Please, you may practice your programs, if that is what your here for."

"Im actually not a skater." I chuckle. "Oh. Are you here to learn how to skate, then?" She asks. "Im not that sure." I awkwardly say. "Come here, I can teach you. For free. Just a trial. Come back when you finally decide to commit yourself to it." She smiles and hands me her card.

Miyano Uji

Before I could protest, she brings me in and gave me a pair of skates. I put it on, remembering what Kazuki, Keji and Sota taught me. "You already know how to tie skates." She comments. I chuckle.

I walk towards the ice, holding at the sideboards for support. "Try balancing first." I held on the boards tightly and tried to find my center of force. After a while, I was able to balance and I tried to let go of the boards.

Miyano - san helped me balance when I reached the center. I almost fell, but she caught me. I tried and tried until I was able to skate around, slowly, by myself. I did this for some time, until I got used to it.

"Thank You today, Uji san." I say, as I take the skates off. "Not a problem. Contact me when you finally decide." She smiles. "Ill make my way now. Stay safe." I nod and wave goodbye.

As I made my way outside the rink, a rush of cold air hits my face. Then I suddenly think, What will happen, If I take this? And commit myself to this? What change will it make?  The image of the skater makes its way into my head, making my cheeks burn. Ill take the risk. .

A/N:
HI! Its been a while hasnt it? Im sorry! Alot of events has occured. And if I enumerate it all, this would get longer. So, first, Thank You for 370 reads! It means alot! Like, so much. Thank you so much for the support! So here is chapter 6, took a while, sorry.