i

"ʏᴏᴜʀ'ᴇ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ
ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀsᴘ.
ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ
ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴛᴏᴏ."

༆❦

Your hands wrapped around jimin's waist as he moves away from you, making an inaudible sound. He's ignoring you. Pretty much every day.

"Jimin?"

You said his name like a lullaby- looking at his figure, which is not facing you. You felt like he didn't even want to see you.

"Hmm?"

His voice would make you melt in just seconds. You missed him talking to you. Your mind was set on what was happening in your relationship.

It feels like you were an unwanted wife. If he isn't at work, he's with his friends.  You, constantly wanting to know if he's cheating or not.

I hope not.

Everyday, you repeated those words in your mind whenever it would cross. You didn't want that to happen. You loved him dearly.

But you were too shy and your ego was set that it was just your imagination. You shrugged it off and continued trying to find an excuse.

"Nothing."

He sighed loudly probably because you invaded his sleep. You looked at the time and it was already 12. Still thinking about the occasion earlier.

Jimin with a girl?

🌙

Morning came and you were wide awake. Jimin was still in bed as you examined his handsome face. As your mind lingers off to something.

"Do you still- love me?"

You said out gently trying not to wake jimin. You kissed his forehead as you walked out of the room preparing breakfast.

7:34 am

You made chicken soup since you felt a little lightheaded. You felt worse actually. You felt weak. Your mind snapped when jimin walks in the kitchen.

"Good morning"

You smiled weakly. Expecting no sound coming from his mouth. It was okay for you. You were used to it. Half of your marriage with jimin turned out like this. Somehow, you felt like you were loosing him.

He stared at the soup and stood up. He probably didn't like it.

He was dressed occasionally since it was his day off. He walked through the door putting on his coat.

"Where are you going?"
Y

ou asked confused. He didn't look at you or anything, he just shrugged letting out one answer.

"Out."
You have never dared to call out on jimin, or ask such questions. He would always apply that you're too clingy and needy.

Needy for love that is.

He opened the door and slammed it.

You had a fever today, and he didn't even bother hanging out with you even if it's his dayoff. The house was spotlessly clean since he never even comes home at times leaving him a thousand messages from you.

If he would, he'd ignore you.

🌙

10:27 am

You were buying yourself foods in the market since jimin wouldn't probably come home. You texted him, but you were only left with a 'seen'.

Sometimes you wonder how you still kept up with him.

But instead of spotting crab sticks, you only spotted jimin and the girl you felt was so familiar. Jimin was back hugging so you couldn't really make out her face.

You knew it was jimin. He was wearing the same outfit. But you were panicking with pain in your heart for a reason.

You didn't want to loose him.

"No y/n. It's just his cousin- or maybe his bestfriend."

You tried to assure and console yourself. But when you finally got a glimpse of her face,

It was your sister.

Jiwoo. You knew she wouldn't betray you. She's your sister. But why do you think of the opposite?

You were suspicious, trying to make out in your brain that they were probably planning something since it was almost your wedding anniversary with jimin in two weeks by now.

"Maybe a surprise?"

Tears already swelled around your eyes as your comforting didn't really work. The feeling of being hurt was too much. The feeling that somebody betrayed you was lingering.

It escalated quickly as jimin planted a sweetly swiss kiss on jiwoo's lips. And in that moment, he didn't even know that there's a broken and tired heart nearby.

"What the fuck park jimin!"

You were raging with anger as you went up to them, pushing them away from each other making jiwoo fall as jimin catched her.

The sight you were witnessing was making you feel wrath to your husband, and your own sister.

"Y/n-"

"Don't cut in jiwoo, please."

You looked at your sister, in the verge of tears as she was silenced. Customers were looking at you whispering that you were the suspect.

But you were the victim.

You loved him. He betrayed you. Especially when it's your own sister. The last thing you wanted toet go was him. You couldn't make out anything.

"Y/n, come with me right now."

He pulled your wrist tightly, tight enough to hurt you. Your tears finally let go as you saw his face.

"What are you trying to do y/n?! Make a scene?"

He angrily let go of you hiding your conversation in a corner.

"Shut up park jimin. I should be the one asking you that! You, kissing my sister? That's just stupid! So this is why you've been coming home late huh?"

You let out your anger briefly scared to take another glance at him.

"I want a divorce."

Your jaw fell as he looked at you with no emotions. He was sincere. You weren't. This man infront of you, you love him.