iiii

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ'ᴇ ɴᴏᴛ
sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ."

༆❦

You signed the divorce papers after an hour of complementating if you should or not. You will move on right? You were strong and sure.

You were gonna deliver it to him today. Today was your wedding anniversary with jimin. You shouldn't consider him your husband anymore. You two cut ties.

Thinking deeply, the traffic light turned red as people started walking away from the cross line. You, being too unfocused, wasn't witnessing anything.

You only snapped in reality once you heard a loud horn surrounding your ears, your eyes widened as you fell down to the cold hard ground.

You were hit.

Pool of blood started surrounding you as your vision started to blur. Only hearing ambulance and people gathering around you.

you held the brown envelope tightly to your chest, as you closed your eyes.

🌙

"What the fuck do you think you were doing with a guy?!"

"He's just a friend jimin! Why are you so jealous?"

Jiwoo glared at jimin as the two yelled at eachother fighting. Jiwoo tried to justify her angry self with confusing details as jimin couldn't be fooled.

The neighborhood being invaded by the cursing and yelling.

"We're over"

Jiwoo slammed the door harshly with her luggage as jimin was left dumbfounded. Constantly remembering your face as he felt the need to hug you.

His phone rang disturbing his mindset.

"Hello? Is this park jimin? Well there is a patient named shin y/n in this hospital right now. She was involved on a car crash. You were the first one in her contacts. She is in a critical condition right now."

Jimin's heart sunk as he felt his world crashing. He suddenly felt guilty like this was only a dream. None of this happened. You were okay, he didn't love jiwoo, and he didn't make you sign the papers.

But he couldn't change time.
Time is a ticking bomb. As it explodes, you can't bring back past. Not in this lifetime, honey.

He got to his car, turning the engine while thinking about you. Hoping that it all went well and you would wake up as he holds you in his embrace.

His hot tears blurring up the surroundings he sees.

"Shit."

He wiped his tear as he went inside the hospital.