iii

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴜs?"

༆❦

"Mr. Park? Ms. Shin informed us that you should be the one giving her the papers. Would you like to response to that sir?"

"Did she agree?"

"There was no valid answers sir."

"Fine. Deliver it to me. I'll give it."

Jimin ended the call engulfing jiwoo into a big hug. He felt like she was the one he was missing throughout his life. But he felt like you were the one who completed his life too.

"What happened?"

Jiwoo caressed jimin's back sniffing his scent. She finally got him. She  finally gets to be with him. But she felt guilty for doing this much of impact to you.

"Your sister wants me to deliver it to her directly."

Jimin silently whined and hugged jiwoo tighter making her chuckle. She had dreamed of this man becoming hers and it finally came true.

In difficult reasons.

"You want me to come with you?"

"No, i should be the one facing her."

"You sure? She's my little sister. She could be a little stubborn at times."

"I know"

He smiled through her neck planting kisses constantly.

🌙

Jimin knocked on your doorholding a brown envelope containing the divorce papers he was handed at.

You opened your door as your heart sank looking at jimin's once loving, now emotionless face.

"Here. Sign it."

He handed you the papers waiting for you to sign. Is this really your choice? Your choice of losing someone who betrayed you?

You ripped it apart.

"Try me bitch"

You slammed the door at his face as you slided down crying. You two made eye contact. You two talked. But it was not like the old times.

The old times when he looked at you lovingly. The old times when he gave you kisses. The old times when you two comfortably talked to eachother about your life problems as he embraced you.

You missed that.

🌙

In every two days, jimin would constantly give you divorce papers, you constantly destroying it with anyhting that lands in your eyes.

It made him angry.

In total, you destroyed 7 divorce papers.  He was burning with rage as he finally knocked at your house. He was gonna make sure you were gonna sign this.

He was gonna make sure this was his last time giving you the divorce papers.

You opened the door and looked at him uninterested knowing that he came for you to sign it over again.

"Should i rip it like the last time?"

You said raising a brow. Instead, he shouted at you.

"Why the fuck do you keep destroying the divorce papers i give you?!"

"I can't agree with that."

You acted like it was nothing, but it was hurting.

"Can't you just accept that i love your sister? I tried to be nice and calm y/n! Why are you so stubborn?!"

He screamed at the top of his lungs, your eyes avoiding his gaze as you faced your shoes.

"This is the last time I'll ever give you these. Just please sign this."

He sighed loudly. Walking out as you finally turned to his withering figure. You were weak. You hated him roght in this moment.

You wantedto accept that, he'd be happy. But would you?