iiiii

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs."

༆❦

Jimin held your hand tightly, his eyes was swollen as he constantly kissed your hand. He missed you. He knew he was wrong and he needs you.

He knew the answer, it was you. You made him complete. And hours had passed, you weren't waking up.

"Baby? Please wake up"

He remembered how badly he treated you. How he ignored you, how he would leave you alone in the house. How you had problems, but he was not there to talk it out with you. How you were feeling sick but he didn't take care of you. How he gripped your wrist tightly. How he once slapped you. And how he made a mistake by making you sign the papers.

All of this made him want to hate himself.

His tear fell as he noticed you moving your hand away. Wiping his tears, you blinked you eyes as you stared at the ceiling. There was a little ounce of pain, as you saw jimin.

You looked at him and quickly remembered the papers.

"jimin?"

You faintly said while your eyes landed on the counter where the brown envelope was. You held it in you hands as you weakly smiled at him.

"I, i thought about what you said. Sorry if i caused you this much trouble. But here."

You handed him the divorce paper as his heart tightened seeing that you had already signed it.

"I know you're happy with my sister I'm sorry if i couldn't be the best wife."

You bit your lips preventing you to cry as jimin's gaze landed at you. The crash wasn't painful. This was.

"I- you're right. We should end this chim- uh, jimin."

You smiled sadly. But he ripped it apart.

Just like you did.

"Jimin what are you doing?"

"Please don't leave me."

He hugged you tightly as he cried in your shoulders. He doesn't want to leave you. He doesn't want to let go of you.

"Jimin"

"baby. I love you don't leave me. You complete me. I'm sorry i-i.. i made a mistake."

he said choking on his tears, you started to cry too.

🌙

"Yah. You better treat my bestfriend well this time or else."

Yura threatened jimin, glaring directly at him as yoongi back hugged her.

"I won't let go of her ever again, trust me. Uhh, better leave you two. Yoongi hyung is probably jealous now."

jimin left as tina felt yoongi's embrace tighten around her waist.

"Stop that."

"Love you"

yoongi kissed her cheek earning a chuckle.

"Chim?"

You hand caressed his cheek as he smiled dearly to you, pulling you in a hug making you fall back from the hospital bed.

Today was the day you were being discharged. He couldn't be more happy to finally cuddle with you and hold you.

"You'll always be mine right?"

"Im already yours."

"Even if i distance myself from you, you'll always be near my heart."

the end♡