ii

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ.
ᴡʜʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɪ
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?"

༆❦

"Ms. Shin, the divorce papers are already being presented. It was already filled up by Mr. Park. Do you want us to deliver directly?"

You ended the voicemail that was delivered from you as you wiped your tears. You've been crying for 2 days straight. You haven't eaten and you were just depressed.

You called the client as you waited and sniffed. Your eyes was red and swollen from crying.

"Hello Ms. Shin-"

"Tell him to come here and give it infront of me. Tell him to face me and stop being a coward."

You ended the call as your voice cracked. Jimin moved away from your house and you were left alone.

You were lying lifelessly when you heard someone screaming.

"Shin y/n what the hell are you doing down there?"

Your bestfriend yelled infront of your face. You gave her the password to your house if something happens since you were always making things break when jimin wasn't around.

There, you saw yoongi looking down at you too as you got up from your position.

"What are you two doing here?"

Yura and yoongi were in a relationship. They were the opposite from each other that's why it's just so, interesting to be with them.

Yura was always positive and happy like she wouldn't stop smiling. But her caring and loving attitude made yoongi fall for her.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was cold that you couldn't even mutter out what's going on inside his head. He always had that straight expression. But his attitude towards tina was different.

You caught him showing his gummy smile to tina once you were hanging out with them. He doesn't smile that much. But he hugs her like there's no tomorrow.

You envied them.

"Hey."

Yoongi looked at you sadly while you assured him that everything was okay.

"Y/n, what happened?"

"What? Nothing."

"Don't you think i know. I was already here and i heard you talking about divorce papers."

Yura said nochalantly while she had a sad expression written in her face.

You sighed.

"It's about jimin right?"

Yoongi added

They constantly comforted you through out the day