iiiii alternate

Play the music above
Or- listen to 'so bad - lil mosey' cuz it's been two months and i can't get over that song.
And stan doja cat.

Also. Y'all didn't like the ending so I'll do an alternate. I respect your opinion. I cringed too,

🌌
ᴛᴀʙʟᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ.

"Jimin?"
She turned her head towards a familiar person, emitting all her attention towards him. One and only.

"I'm just here so you could sign the papers y/n."
She laid in a hospital bed, weak and stiff from a crash and he comes here to sign separation papers?

"care much?"

"i don't-
care about you."
He stopped his sentence for a few seconds. Wondering; why he can no longer say what he thinks.
He was fond of breaking ties as soon as she wakes up. Though, the feeling was hard.

And then he handed her the clean unstained and neat paper, noticing from the corner of his eyes- she was hesitant to sign it. Again.

"That's the last one. Just sign it"
He appears to act cold and arrogant as usual. Honestly speaking, he still felt the same spark he felt with her back then. Right at this moment.

"Do you really want me to sign it?"
That lingering hope shining through her eyes was, unbearable. And he wanted her to sign the papers. It was a pleasant urge.

And she received no answer. She grabbed a pen by the porcelain counter. Her hands coiled around the medium pen, scribbing her signature next to his.

For once, he wanted to rip that separation paper up. For no reason. He didn't know why, but it felt wrong.

"I heard you broke up with my sister."

"We're back together."

She handed him the signed paper neatly, as he answered dull. Just wanting to let this strange feeling out of his mind.

But she grabbed his arm before he could wither away.

"How?"

"How what?"
She was always self conscious about her words and he knew that. So she took a quick pause, and answered him.

"How could you make that much effort on getting my sister back, but you never made any effort to get me back."

Her mood saddened and all she could think about, is the complication of moving on. It's not that easy. Wasting tears all day and night.

"I guess, I never really was sincere to you."
And with his answer, she desperately tried to pick up her shattered feelings and conceal her emotions.

"Y/n. Can we call this a truce? Can we just be friends?"
It was nice. Yet she declined the offer. Just friends would deeply wound her that much as she is now.

"I can't be friends with you jimin. Not after all that happened."
And he understood her statement promptly. It's weird. Just being ex lovers to friends.

"I want to marry your sister."
He tried to make her jealous for, no justification on what's going on in his complicated mind.