Safe and Sound

You opened the bathroom door slowly and admittedly Jimin saw you. "You look nice" Jimin scanning your body. Jimin then took of his shirt that made you jump. "Is something wrong" he looked at you. "N... no I'm go to sleep" you covered your body with the sheets. Jimin put on a white shirtsleeve shirt and black bedtime shorts. When he came closer you tried to look like you were sleeping. He thankfully turned of the light and put his arm around you waist. 

The next morning you found yourself cuddling with Jimin. You heard Jimin getting up so you closed your eyes again. He was getting dressed right in front of you making you blush so hard. He wore a black tank top and black leather jeans and tucked in his shirt. "Wake up Charlotte" he shakes you.

You opened your eyes. "Good morning Jimin" you smiled at him. "Morning beautiful" he kissed your cheek. "Wear this shirt" he handed you it and leaved the room. You ignored the kiss and dressed in this.

The shirt he gave you was big on you but it worked, when you were done getting dressed you went down stairs

The shirt he gave you was big on you but it worked, when you were done getting dressed you went down stairs.. "So I should be getting home now" you walked to Jimin. You were about to leave when you felt him grab you and pull you back. "Don't go sweetheart" Jimin pulled you to his chest. "What about my mom I promised her I would be back by now" you were getting nervous. "I just want to eat breakfast with you" Jimin calming you down a bit. 

"Hmm... okay I will eat breakfast with you" you smiling. "Lets go" he grabbed your hand. "Where are we going to eat" you got in his car. "A special place" he smiled at you. When you guys got there it was a restaurant and outside was a big garden. "Jimin can we eat outside" you hugged his arm. "Of course sweetheart anything for you" he kissed your forehead that took you by surprise.

You ordered Eggs Benedict and orange juices. "This is good food" you drank your juices. "Yeah I always come here with the boys" Jimin drank his water. "Charlotte can we hang out more often" Jimin sounding hopeful. "Of course we can I would love to" you smiled at him.      

When you guys were done eating Jimin dropped you off at your house. "I had a great time" you to him threw the window. "I did to and also I better see you at my concert" he winked at you as he got in his car. When he leaved you went back inside. "Mommy I'm home" you yelled. "MOM" you yelled again looking for her. "Oh Charlotte there you are I have great news your getting married to Park Jimin!" she said smiling.

What will Charlotte saw and does Jimin know about this. Also I would like to thank XxAlaiiaxX shes my best friend so read her books too they are awesome!