Telling Jimin

After you hung out with Jimin's parents you guys went back home. "Hey you okay sweetheart" Jimin lifted your chin. "Jimin I have to tell you something" You let out a tear. "Hey don't cry" Jimin hugged you. "Your dad was mean to me today he called me a slut" you wiped your eyes. Jimin pulled away from the hug. "He said what" Jimin looking angry. "He called me a slut and said if I didn't listen to you I was also a slut" You hugged Jimin's neck. 

"Oh Charlotte" Jimin hugged you back. "I cant believe he would say that I will talk to him tomorrow" Jimin smiled making you happy again. "Thank you" You kissed his cheek. "Come on lets go to bed" Jimin held your hand up the stairs. "Good night Jimin" you kissed him and he kissed back. "Good night sexy" Jimin grinned. "Your gross" you giggled and turned off the lights. The next day you got dressed in.

 The next day you got dressed in

Then Jimin woke up. "Someone is looking sexy today" Jimin smirked. "Oh please" you leaved the room to make breakfast. When you got down stairs you heard a knock on the door so you opened it. "MOM" you hugged her. "Oh I thought I see how my baby girl is doing" she hugged and kissed your cheek. "Oh Jimin" Your mother came in and hugged Jimin. "Hello" Jimin smiled. "Hi how have you been taking care of my girl" Your mother smiled.

"Pretty good" Jimin smiled at you. "Oh mom please stay I was going to make breakfast" you smiled. "Oh yes I would love to" Your mother sat down talking with Jimin. 7 mins later. "Its done" You severed them all. "So I wanted to ask when will my grandchildren come" your mother boldly said. "KIDS" you yelled. "Oh kids" Jimin smirked. 

"I'm not ready for kids I'm not even 20 yet" you were very bewildered. "Well I don't know I would watch your back if I was you" Jimin chuckled. "NO" You blushed. "Oh same old Charlotte" your mother patted your head. "But anyways when will they come I cant wait" Your mother was excited. "When ever shes ready I'm ready" Jimin making you feel better. 

"Well Charlotte when you guys have kids your mother will always help you" Your mother kissed your cheek. "Thank you mom" you smiled making you think of kids. "Well Jimin I heard your going on tour soon" you mom said. "Oh yeah! Jimin dumbfounded. "You can take Charlotte with you and book a hotel room if you know what I mean" Your mom whispered in Jimin's ear. Jimin high fived her. "Okay whats going on" You giggled. 

"Oh nothing sweetheart" Your mom said. 21 mins later. "Well I must be going" you mother hugged you and Jimin. "Bye mom" You said. 5 hours later. Jimin started kissed you. "Jimin I wanna sleep" you laughed. "You know you want it" Jimin got ontop of you. "Wait when are you going on tour" you smiled. "2 day" he kissed your neck. You guys had fun that night. 2 days later Jimin was on tour but you stayed home because you weren't feeling good you took a test and you were pregnant. "JIMIN" You dropped the test from your hand.

WOW ending anyways I hoped you enjoyed so much drama coming your way. ❤😊💕