Baby

Guys I'm give you a whole concert for BTS I don't know why enjoy!

5 months later (your in your 8 month) "I'm going to a concert baby" Jimin rubbed your back. "Okay bye" you let out a weak smile. "Call me if anything happens" Jimin grabbed his phone. "Okay" you said weakly. 34 mins later you felt weird you were about to call Jimin but your phone dropped to the floor you couldn't reach it. You screamed in pain you knew the baby was on its way.

Meanwhile with Jimin and his friends.  

After the concert Jimin went back home and saw you passed out on the bed. "Charlotte" Jimin shoke you lightly. He saw water on the bed and your phone on the ground. "OH NO" Jimin picked you up and put you in his car. When he got to the hospital. "SHES GOING TO GIVE BIRTH" Jimin yelled. "COME" the doctor said. Jimin laided you on the hospital bed and Jimin leaved the room.

He waited in the room for you to be ready. Jimin decided to text his friends in his group chat.

Jimin" Guys Charlotte is giving birth.

Tae" WHAT 👀

J Hope" SHES WHAT!!

Namjoon" YOUR JOKING

Jimin" I'm not I'm at the hospital

Yoongie" I'M COMING MY BESTIE IS IN TROUBLE 😐

Jungkook" I'm riding with Yoongie we are on are way! 🚗

Tae" I don't have a car!! 

Namjoon" I'm pick you up  🚗

Jimin" Hurry guys I'm sad and lonely 😢

J Hope" I'm coming what hospital! 

Jimin" *********

Yoongie" Thank you ✔

Jungkook" I get to hold the baby when it is born first!! 👶

Jimin" NO I DO ITS MY KID!

Jungkook" NO ME!

Yoongie" Shut the hell up I'm driving! 😣

23 mins later the baby was born but Jimin's friends didn't come yet. "How is she" Jimin said. "Shes good right Charlotte we had a great time" The doctor smiled. "I think I died" You said in a low voice. "She had a great time" the doctor said. "I'm sure he did" Jimin giggled. "IS SHE OKAY" Jimin's friends busted open the door. "WHO YOU" The doctor held the baby. "THE BABY" Jungkook touched its face. 

"YEAH I'M TOTALLY FINE DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT ME" You yelled. "ARE YOU OKAY" Yoongie held your hand. "LOOK AT THE BABY" Tae chuckled. "Guys you do realize you can knock" Jimin face palmed. "YOU TOLD US TO COME SO WE DID" J Hope mocked. "YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING" you yelled. "I'm not" Namjoon smiled. "You and Yoongie are okay" You smiled. 

"I WANNA DIE" You yelled. "Poor baby" Jimin chuckled. "YOU WANNA DIE" You slapped his back. "No thank you" Jimin chuckled. "LOOK AT THE BABY" Jungkook and Tae played with him. The next day Jimin was sleeping on the couch while is friends slept on the floor. "MY BACK" they all said. "YOUR BACK HURTS MY WHOLE GODDAMN BODY HURTS" You screamed. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Jimin mocked. "I'M SO MAD" you yelled. "Take a chill pill" Jungkook giggled. "YOU BETTER SHUT YOU BIG ASS MOUTH" you snapped. 

I laughed so hard writing this enjoy! 😊💕😃