Feelings

You got out of bed wearing this. (Also Jimin is wearing this outfit)

You went down stairs and made yourself breakfast

You went down stairs and made yourself breakfast. 4 mins later. (Jimin was gone an 1 hour by the way) "Hey baby I'm home" Jimin walked in. "Hey I made some food want some" you got up from your chair and Jimin stared at your body. "Hello" you waved your hand. "Yeah sure I didn't eating anything yet" Jimin still watching you. "Charlotte why you so sexy" He kissed your neck. 

"What do you mean" you turned around. "You look so good" he hugged you. "Thank you" You smiled and hugged him back. When Jimin was done eating. "Hey baby I have a concert today you going to be there" He walked over to you. "Of course" you kissed his cheek. Today you were starting to have feelings for him. You sat down on the couch as Jimin walked to you. "Hey I got a call from your mom she wanted to know how you were doing" Jimin said holding his phone. "Oh tell her I'm doing awesome" you smiled at him. He smirked back at you and told your mom that you were doing good.

You got up from the couch and gave Jimin a hug you didn't understand why you were like this. So Jimin responded with a kiss on your lips. You kissed back that took him by surprise. "You feeling okay" Jimin pulled away touching your forehead. "I don't know why I'm like this" you kissed his neck. "Hmm... you having feelings for me baby" Jimin's tongue trailed your neck. "I don't know" you moaned.

 You felt Jimin's hands up your thighs he pinned you to a wall and gave you passionate kisses. His tongue was all the way in your mouth, you let out a quiet moan. Jimin took of his shirt. He pushed you on the couch and got on top of you. He took of your shirt and you let his hand explore your body as you did the same. "Are you having a good time" he whispered in your ear. "Y... yes" you breathed heavy. He slid off your skirt and underwear you unblocked his belt letting his pants come down. You felt heat coming from your area when you felt him stick it in you. You gasped wrapping your arms around Jimin's back. He thrusted slowly inside of you. "God Charlotte your so tight" he whispered in your ear. "It kinda hurts" your breath heavy. He thrusted fast making you moan, you couldn't understand if you were loving this or hating it. He grunted as he slid of your bra. His lips touched your breasted making him even faster inside of you. "Jimin" your screamed. He stopped thrusting and leaved it in you. "Scream my name and I will take it out" he nibbled on your earlobe. "JIMIN" you screamed out. Jimin took it out of your and put his pants back on. "Feels good" he touched your hip. "I... I don't know what to think" you rolled over covering your body. 

"Get dressed I have to go to the concert" he kissed your lips gently. At the concert. You felt weird but you didn't let that stop you from having fun. The next day you woke up to see blood on the sheets. "JIMIN" you screamed.

Uh oh pure girl Charlotte is changing. Also I wanted to say I LOVE JIMIN WITH ORANGE HAIR LIKE I'M DYING.  💕💕😊😍