First Day Together

When you guys got home from the wedding. "So for the rest of my life I'm be staying with you" your eyes widened. "That right baby" Jimin grabbed your waist. "Don't call me that!" you blushed. "I can you are my wife so I get to do what I want to you and what I want to call you" Jimin smirked. "F... fine" you looked away. "What's wrong you shy" Jimin kissed your neck. "NO! I'm not shy! you looked back at him. "Then have sex with me if your not shy" Jimin grinned. 

"FINE I'M SHY BUT I WONT HAVE SEX!" you screamed pulling away. "That's what I thought" Jimin said. You ran back up stairs and dressed in a black short nightgown. When you were done you went back down stairs to see Jimin watching a horror film. "Want to watch sweetheart" Jimin pulled out his hand. "Um... Okay..." you sat down on the couch. "Why do you want to watch this its scary" you cuddled up with Jimin. "Because I always watch horror at night" Jimin smirked. "Your not scared" you mouth dropped.

"The only thing I'm scared of is heights and bees" Jimin wrapped his arm around you pulling you close to him. "I wish I was like you" you pouted. "Then you should watch theses with me more often" Jimin said. "Hell no" you got up to make some food. Jimin also got up and started kissing your neck. "What you making" he said while moving his hand up your thigh. "Um... "You struggled to talk. "I'm making pizza" you let out a quiet moan. "You like this baby" Jimin whispered in your ear. "I'm not going to have sex I'm only 19" you faced him. 

"So I was 19 when I lost my virginity" Jimin stroked your hair. "You... mean your not a virgin" you eyes widened. "No a girl drugged my drink and made me have sex with her" Jimin looked down but them up at you. "Well that sucks" you touched his hair. "Well hurry up with the pizza" Jimin kissed your lips. "Okay" you got back to cooking. 4 mins later. "The pizza is done!" you yelled. "Coming" you saw Jimin coming down the stairs wearing a black hoodie with black sweatpants. 

When you guys were done eating. "I'm going to bed" Jimin said putting away his plate. "Okay" you smiled at him. "Oh by the way I'm by out tomorrow because I have dance practice" Jimin said half way up the stairs. "Oh okay" you put away your plate as well. The next day Jimin got up wearing a long sleeve shirt with white strips where the arms were and his black leather jeans. The sounds he was making made you get up. "Well good morning sleeping beauty" Jimin smirked at you. "What time is it" you rubbed your eyes. "Its 8:40" he said putting on his shoes. "Well got to go I don't want to be late" he kissed your forehead and leaved. 

I hope you are enjoying this book and all my other books. Also sorry for the spelling mistakes. 😓💕