Chapter 1

Your family, past, and quirks

You are Aizawa Y/n. Your dad is Aizawa Shouta and your mom is Aizawa M/n. Your mother died in a villain attack when you were 3. You can't tell you're related to your dad because you look exactly like your mother. Her h/c hair, e/c eyes, heck you even had her two quirks. You were part werewolf because of one quirk and you could teleport with the other. You also got a quirk of your own 'Dark Light' is what you call it. For your werewolf quirk you gained the agility, speed, ears, tail, and senses of a wolf. You can also turn into a wolf at will. With teleportation you could create portals to anywhere you can see or where you've been, but you had to remember it. And lastly, the quirk you got as your own, lets you control light and shadows. You can also teleport through and hide in the shadows. You can create energy balls with your quirk too.

You were sent to America two weeks before the freshman at UA started. You sadly had to be in America for three weeks, so you would be starting one week late, but since your dad was a hero and friends with many other heros you got to train and learn how to use your quirk at a young age.

Present time

"First day at UA!" You yelled running to the school.

You ran up to UA and looked at the school smiling. You walked into the building and walked to class 1-A, your dad's class. When you got to the door you walked in and saw a few students in the room.

"Does she have the wrong class?" You heard someone whisper. Only reason you could hear that was because of your wolf ears.

"I heard that and no I'm in the right class" You said. You sat down next to the podium in the front of the classroom.

'I can't wait til dad gets here! I never told him I was home so I get to surprise him. The only person that knows I'm back is Nezu, the principal' You thought.

After a few minutes all the students were in the classroom, so you stood up.

"3...2...1" You said. As you said one the door opened and your dad walked in.

"Hey dad!" You cheered.

Your dad instantly walked up to you and hugged you. All the students had shocked expressions well except two, one with blond hair and the other with white and red hair. The one with multicolored hair intrested you.

"Why didn't you say you were back" Your dad mumbled while hugging you.

"Because I wanted to surprise you. Plus I got home half an hour ago and you weren't home" You said.

Your dad finally let you go and looked at his students. "Guess we should explain" He said.

"My name is Aizawa Y/n, but please call me Y/n, so it's not confusing. I'm the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and Aizawa M/n" You said.

"You should also explain your quirks" Your dad said.

"Alright... Well, lets see... I have a werewolf quirk that makes me have the agility, speed, and senses of a wolf. I also have the ears and tail. I can create portals to wherever I want as long as I remember the place. Oh and I also can control light and darkness. I can travel through and hide in shadows. I can also make balls of light or darkness in my hands and shoot them out. But if I overused my quirk, I bleed from my mouth and nose, pass out, or my body feels like its on fire" You explained.

Everyone looked shocked. "You have four quirks!!!" Some students yelled.

"Technically I have 3. My dark and light are one quirk combined into one" You explained.

"Got sit next to Todoroki Shoto" Your dad said.

The boy with the red and white hair raised his hand. You walked over and sat next to him. You waved at the boy then looked towards the front.