Chapter 2

Todoroki's POV

'She just feel asleep on me' I thought. I was definitely blushing. I mean who wouldn't blush when a cute- I mean- a girl leans on your shoulder and falls asleep.

Midoriya walked up to me and looked confused. "What happened to Y/n-san?" He asked.

"She fell alseep" I simply responded.

"Well, class is almost over, so I would wake her up" Deku said. He waved then ran off.

I poked Y/n's cheeks, and she slowly woke up. "What... I was comfortable" She mumbled.

"Class is almost done. You've been asleep for about 20 minutes" I said.

She got up and reached her hand out to me. I took her hand and she pulled me up. "Well, then we should probably go change" She said smiling.

'She's so cute... I mean nice!' I thought 'What's up with me lately? Ever since I saw her my hearts been beating faster and faster'.

"You okay?" She asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I zoned out" I responded.

"Well go change" She said. She flicked her finger on my forehead then laughed and walked towards the girls changing room.

Time skip, Your POV

You were in the changing room changing when you heard a boy yell something about how god gifted him a hole and how he wanted to see the girls in their panties and your everything. You looked at the wall and found a small hole. You put your shoe against the hole and heard the boy yelling about how someone heard him. You used your shadow quirk to keep the hole covered while you finished changing. You finished changing and coved the hole with your hand while the other girls changed. You still kept the shadow there just in case.

"Thanks Y/n-san! Mineta can be a pervert some time" Some girl with brown said.

"Is that the small, purple guy?" You asked.

"Yeah... Oh yeah my name is Uraraka Ochako, but you can call me Ochako" She said.

You made sure everyone was done changing and uncovered the hole. You walked out of the changing room and saw a few of the boys out there. One of them, you were guessing it was Iida because you freaked him out, was holding up Mineta.

You walked over and looked at the boy being held up. "You were the perv I heard huh? Who wanted to see my everything?" You asked staring at the boy.

He slowly nodded and the one holding him set him on the ground. You smirked, "I'll show you everything".

"Really!!!" The boy cheered. Some boys looked shocked.

A shadow arm grew out of the floor and grabed Mineta by the neck. "Yep, I'll show you everything I've got and trust me you'll be begging for mercy" You said glaring at the boy, your eyes going red.

You let the boy go when he started to cry and apologize. He ran off after you let him go.

You smirked and heard some of the boys chuckle. You made the shadow arm disappear and fell to the floor with a loud thud.

Midoriya and Todoroki ran up to you asking if you where okay. "I'm fine... my body just hurts from using my shadow quirk. It happens when I use only one quirk for a long time. I used it while I was getting the bomb and used it to make sure he didn't peep throught the hole in the wall then that..." You replied.

Todoroki helped you up, and helped you walk til you hit the nurses office. He made you sit on a bed and rest. After about ten minutes you got up and walked out of the nurse's office with Todoroki following.