Chapter 5

Just pretend you can be alone for this challenge

Your POV

It was time for the next challenge. Basically you had to get the other teams headbands. The points were based on what you got in the race. Since you won you got ten million points.

Everyone got into teams exept you. Everyone was ignoring you probably because you were gonna be a big target. You sat there while everyone got in groups. People wished you luck then ran back to their teams.

The round started and you just walked around. You didn't bother going after anyone as long as you kept your headband. People tried to go after you but you kept teleporting away from them. Eventually everyone gave up on you so you just walked around watching other people.

Present Mic kept saying 'Look how daring Aizawa Y/n is! She's not hidding or fighting anyone!' and other things like that.

Eventually Shoto's team tried to go for you. You kept hidding in the shadows or teleporting away.

The game soon ended and you advanced to the next round. Shoto still has yet to use his fire which made you hope he forgot about your deal.

Small Time Skip

"THE HELL OCHAKO!!! I'M NOT FUCKEN DOING THIS!!!" You yelled as she held up a cheer outfit.

"Come on! Were supposed to!" She winned.

"NO WAY IN HELL!!!" You shouted.

"Fine then go hang out with your boyfriend, Todoroki!" She yelled back.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You yelled flustered.

"Put it on and I won't tease you!" She said.

"Fine!" You yelled. You grabbed the outfit and put it on in a bathroom stall. You walked out and looked at Ochako. "Happy?" You said pissed off.

"Very!" She yelled. She grabbed your hand and dragged you with her to the other girls.

They walked into the 'stadium' as you called it, and you followed behind them. You tail was down and your ears were dropping because of how embarrassed you were. You heard some boys whistling and saw some with nose bleeds. You really wanted to burn them with your light but you couldn't.

You heard someone say 'the wolf girl with the h/c hair and e/c eyes is hot'. You instantly got even more flustered and teleported out of there. You changed into your gym outfit and walked out of the changing room.

Shoto was standing next to the door. "Please tell me you didn't see me" You said.

He shook his head meaning he saw you. You ears and tail went down and you whimpered a bit. He sighed and patted your head. "Don't worry, once I saw you looking embarrassed I came here and waited" He said.

"Can we go sit down?" You asked.

"Sure" He responded.

You and Shoto walked to your class and you heard Mineta talking about how hot the girls looked. You started getting uncomfortable and Shoto patted your head. You looked up at Shoto and smiled at him. He smiled back. You looked and saw all the girls jumping around acting like idiots. You were glad you teleported out of there.

"Y/n! Why aren't you down there anymore?" Mineta asked. "You looked so-" He started but was cut off by you slapping him.

"Say it and I'll kill you" You said calmly. All the boys stared at you in shock, even Bakugo and Shoto. Mineta started crying and saying 'abuse'.

"Thats what you call abuse!?! You sexually harass the other girls in this class!!" You yelled.

You sat back down and sighed. Deku was on your right while Shoto was on your left. You layed you head on Shoto's shoulder and started mumbling to yourself.