Chapter 4

Your POV

"So Todo~kun, you gonna go home?" You asked.

"Yeah my dad's probably mad at me..." He mumbled.

"Well, when ever you need to you're welcome to come over" You said happily.

He smiled and hugged you. "Thanks... By the way you can call me Shoto" He said.

"Alright Shoto... I'll cya later!" You said.

Shoto let you go. You waved then ran in the direction of your house.

'He's letting me call him Shoto!' You thought. You were running home smiling.

Time skip to tomorrow at school

You were ths first in the classroom cause your dad wanted you to clean the classroom a bit. You cleaned everything and eventually got bored. You grabed a piece of chalk and started writing random things on the bored.

You erased some of the things on the bored once you heard the door open. You looked and saw Bakugo. You sighed and finished erasing the bored.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"I was bored, so I started writing things" You said.

Bakugo grabbed a piece of chalk and started writing everyone's names in the class. "Wanna pull a prank?" Bakugo asked.

"Depends" You said.

"I write everyone's names and write down bad percentages. Then you say that its a score for something" He said.

"Only if you clean it up after" You said.

"Fine" He said sighing.

He finished writing and you looked at the names. "So these are all the people's names?" You asked.

"Yeah. How many do you know?" He asked.

"There's Deku, Shoto, You, Mineta, Iida, and Ochako" You said.

"You need more friends" He mumbled.

"Hey! Give me a break. I wasn't here for introductions" You said.

"Yeah yeah... Well when people walk through the door I'll say their names and you tell them the score. Then erase their name" Bakugo said.

"Okay... explosion boy" You mumbled the last part.

Some girl with green hair walked through the door. Bakugo said her name and you said her score. She looked down and sat at her desk. You told her it was a prank and she looked happy again. You erased her name after.

You got to the last student which was Deku. He looked so shocked and depressed. Bakugo started laughing cause he gave him a zero. You told him it was a prank and he was relived.

Time skip

Your dad walked into the classroom and everyone looked at him in shock exept you, Bakugo. And Shoto. "I told you to stay home and call Mic to take over for today" You said.

"And I said no" Your dad responded.

"You're lucky I'm to lazy to go get Mic" You said.

"Well anyways the sports festival is coming up so you need to train and be ready" Your dad said.

Long time skip to the Sports festival cause I'm lazy. Basically you worked on your shadow control move and making sure you wouldn't get a nose bleed.

"I can't wait" You said while walking to school. Deku was walking next to you.

"Yeah. Even though I might not get that far" Deku said.

"You will. Your quirk seems strong based on what I've seen" You said.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Yeah. If anything I'll get out soon. I mean I have great agility but I can over use my quirks quickly" You said.

You and Deku got to the school and walked into the classroom. You walked to your seat and sat down. You turned your chair to face Shoto.

"Hey Shoto you excited?" You asked.

"Yeah, I can prove I can win without using my fathers quirk" He said.

"Wanna make a deal?" You asked.

"It depends on what I get if I win" He said.

"If you use your fire I'll do something for you" You asked.

"And if I don't?" He asked.

"Hm... You have to buy me lunch" You said.

"Deal" He said sticking his hand out.

You shook his hand and smirked. "Well we should probably get ready... I know what to do since my dad told me to be in charge since he had to go get everything ready" You said.

You told everyone to go get changed into their normal gym outfit then head to the stadium.

Time skip to the race

You heard the word go and started running. You ran ahead of Shoto and saw him freeze the ground behind him. You continued running as fast as you could. You started teleporting through shadows then you axidently fell and Shoto caught up to you. You got up and started running. You and Shoto got to the robots. You teleported behind them then kept running. You hit the area with the ropes and teleported across but Shoto grabbed your arm and teleported with you.

You started running and said "Thats unfair you used me to get across!".

You heard Bakugo yell in the distance, so you looked back. You completely forgot about the minefield til Shoto quickly pulled you back.

Mic yelled on the speaker "Whats this? Todoroki Shoto just helped out Aizawa Y/n, so she didn't get eliminated!"

"Thanks Shoto, but I'm sorry" You said. You opened a portal to the ropes and pushed him through.

You ran through the minefield carefully. You saw Bakugo, Deku, and Shoto had all caught up. You quickly ran past the finish line getting first. Deku got second, Shoto got third, and Bakugo got fourth. You sighed and sat down.

"Great..." You mumbled as you looked at your swollen foot. "It must have happened when I tripped..." You continued.

Shoto walked up to you and put you on his back. "I'll take you to Recovery Girl" He said.

"No need! I can get through it! It's not bad plus you saw me running with it" You said.

"Fine but you're not walking til the next challenge" He said.

"My dads gonna kill you... Hope you have fun dying" You said looking at him.

He looked at you and replied "He told me if I didn't hurt you. He didn't care what I did".

"I'm gonna kill him" You said.

Shoto walked outside and set you down, making you sit on the ground. He sat next to you and started petting you. "Hey! If you use your flames then you can pet me" You said falling back so he didn't pet you.

"Fine but as long as I want" He responded.

"Fine" You groned. You sat up and layed your head on Shoto's shoulder. Soon you were called up for the next round.

To be continued!