Chapter 9

Your POV

"So... you killed my mother? And I take it you also killed most the other heros with her" You said looking at him.

"That's right! Smart girl for being so young!" He said happily.

'He thinks it's an achievement! An achievement!' You fully snapped now.

"Shadow control..." You mumbled.

Iida's, Deku's, Your's, and Stain's shadows came out of the ground. "Attack" You mumbled.

All the shadows started to attack Stain who was dodging their attacks with ease. You started to get pissed, so you atracked him yourself using your light. You made a light spear and stabbed him with it. In respond he stabbed you twice with two knifes.

You coughed up blood but started laughing like a maniac. You kicked Stain and made all your shadow puppets continue to fight him. Deku charged at Stain while you fell to your knees laughing.

You saw ice fly at the hero killer but continued to laugh. "Y/n, Midoriya, Iida what happened?!?!" Shoto yelled running up next to you.

You continued to laugh and Iida yelled what happened and how you stabbed Stain and started laughing.

You got up and teleported the hero killer in front of you and you grabbed him by the neck. "This is what you deserve! Wait, no you deserve to suffer not die!" You said laughing still.

You kicked Stain away and Shoto tried to hold you back. "Let me go Shoto-kun~ He deserves to die~" You said.

"Y/n you're acting like a villain!" Shoto yelled.

"So what~ He needs to pay for what he did~" You said teleporting out of Shoto's grasp.

You teleported Stain next to you and stabbed him with the light spear you made earlier. Shoto grabbed you again and pulled you back.

You snapped out of it and saw Shoto holding you back from the hero killer. "Shoto when did you get here?" You asked. You looked down to see a knife in your stomach and one in your leg. "When the fuck was I stabbed! Let alone twice!" You yelled.

"She's back" Shoto said letting you go.

You saw Deku and your shadow puppets attacking the hero killer and then you fell to the ground. 'Shit! Stain's quirk!' You thought.

"Shoto, set me next to Iida and then help Deku okay?" You said. Shoto nodded. He picked you up and set you next to Iida. He then ran and helped Deku.

"Shit!" You yelled as you pulled the knife out of your leg.

"Y/n don't do that!" Iida yelled.

"Well if I do this I can put pressure on my wound to stop the bleeding" You said. You grabbed the other knife with your dominant hand and pulled it out. You screamed in pain then put your hands on your wounds to try and stop the bleeding.

Then you slowly lost consciousness

Time skip

After a while the pro heros came and got you, Iida, Deku, and Shoto to the hospital. You were in your own room while the three boys shared one. You woke up. You looked around the hospital room and started to sing to yourself.

(You sing the song at the top)

You heard the door open so you stopped singing. You looked and saw your dad. "Hey dad" You said smiling.

"Fuck you" He responded.

"That's mean to say to your daughter" You said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up..." He mumbled. He walked up to you and hugged you. "You acted recklessly and stupidly" He added.

"I saved Iida from death" You said.

You dad let you go and scoffed. "Let me guess I need to go into the other room so you can scold us all?" You asked.

He nodded and you got up. You were lucky, even though you were stabbed, you healed fast because of your werewolf quirk. Yes, you still had to stay in the hospital for 3 days but otherwise you were fine to leave your room.

You walked into the other room and instantly walked up to Iida and hit him on the head. "Bad. You won't be a good hero if you act only on your family. You should've attacked him for everyone, not just your brother. You also shouldn't have gone after him in the first place." You said.

Iida rubbed his head where you hit him. You wallked over to Deku and hit his head. "You should have let my shadows do their thing instead of getting any more hurt. After all you basicly broke all your bones again" You said.

You nexted walked up to Shoto and kept hitting him on the head saying 'stupid', but then you hugged him.

"Why does he get a hug?!?!" Iida and Deku yelled.

"Okay, shut up" Your dad said.

You sighed and sat down on a chair and listened to the pro heros yell at you. After they left you stayed in the boys room since you were aloud to.

"I feel like if I get involved... other people mess up their hands... Is it a curse?" Shoto said. Deku and Iida looked at him shocked while you held in a giggle.

"I'm like 'the hand crusher' or something" Shoto said.

"You're not a hand crusher Shoto-kun" You said smiling. "Hey when are you three getting out?" You asked the three boys.

"Soon" Deku and Iida said. Meanwhile Shoto was just looking at his hands mumbling to himself.

You kissed Shoto's cheek and waved then walked to your own room to sleep and regain some strength.

After then next 3 days

"Hey you three" You said walking into the boys hospital room. You were in a black hoodie and blue jeens instead of the hospital gown.

The three were in normal every day clothes. Deku wearing an All Might shirt and pants, Iida wearing a nice shirt and pants, and Shoto wearing basically the same as you but it was a white sweatshirt.

"Hey Y/n you being let out too?" Deku asked.

"Yep! I can finally get fresh air!" You said jumping up and down. "Ow.... Ow... Ow" You mumbled.

"Be careful you'll hurt your leg" Shoto said.

"Yeah yeah..." You mumbled. "Well I'm leaving now with or without you" You said walking out.

You, Shoto, Deku, and Iida left the hospital. Deku and Iida went home while you and Shoto walked around. "Hey Shoto-kun?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Say one of us turned into a villain... what do you think the other do?" You asked.

"If you turned into a villain... I would probably come with you to be honest" He said.

"Well I would go with you to Shoto-kun cause a life without you isn't worth living" You said smiling.

He pulled you close to him and kissed you passionately. He pulled away from you and put his forehead against yours. "I love you Y/n-chan" Shoto said seductively.

You blushed and looked away from him. "Baka tako" You mumbled.

To be continued!

Should I continue this book? If I did I won't post chapters on a schedule. I still have to unpack some stuff since I moved. I'm working on other stories. And I also am busy with other things. Not to mention I have only about 4 hours of free time per day and I usually play video games during that time