Chapter 7

Your POV the next day

You were sitting in the seat in the classroom. You yawned and layed your head on the desk. Only other people in the room were Bakugo and Deku. Thats most likely why it's silent.

"Hey Bakugo... I forgot to say thanks, but I'll over pass you at some point" You said smirking.

"What was that!" He yelled standing up.

Deku was some what panicing silently. You got up when Bakugo was running towards you. You two ran around the classroom til Shoto came in. You quickly teleported behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Hey Y/n" Shoto said.

"Hey Shoto!" You cheered.

You looked at Bakugo and stuck your tongue out at him then smirked. He growled and sat in his seat. You and Shoto walked to your seats next to each other.

Time skip

"So we're picking where we are gonna go for our internship and our hero names?" You asked you dad. He nodded at looked to see how many offers you got.

"What! How did half and half and wolf girl get more than me! I got first!!!" Bakugo yelled.

You giggled and looked at Shoto's name. "Hey look Shoto you got one more than me!" You said smiling.

Shoto looked at you and smiled back. Your dad handed out sheets so you could see who gave you an offer. You looked at the names and were shocked by one name. Shoto looked at you confused.

"I thought he hated me..." You mumbled.

You saw Endeavor's name. Why the hell would he give you an offer. You grabbed a pencil and crossed out his name.

"Who did you cross out?" Shoto asked.

You looked to make sure your dad was distracted, so he wouldn't hear you. "Fucken Endeavor" You whispered to him.

Shoto looked at you shocked then sighed. "How dumb can he be?" He asked himself.

"I don't know, but I know who I planned on going with anyways" You said shrugging.

Shoto nodded then looked back at his sheet. You looked at yours and crossed out a few more names. You looked at one and giggled a bit. 'I can't believe he actually wants me to go with him' You thought as you looked at your dads name.

You crossed his name out then realized who you wanted to go with wasn't on the list. You sighed then circled your next choice, Gran Torino. You actually thought it was cool how he chose you. You gave your dad the sheet and said you were going to the roof.

You walked to the roof and pulled your phones and headphones out of your bag. You turned on 'This is Gospel'. You started to sing along.

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven’t seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

You finished singing and you took of your headphones to hear clapping. You turn and see Shoto. "Wa! S-Shoto-kun! Y-You heard me!" You yelled.

He smiled and sat next to you. "Yes, I did. You have a beautiful voice by the way" He said.

You blushed and looked away. He turned you head to face him. He then kissed you. You were shocked but then kissed him back. He pulled away and smirked.

"S-Stop with the smirking! Baka!" You yelled facing the other way.

"But I'm your baka" He said.

"S-Shut it!" You yelled.

He chuckled then pulled you so you sat in between his legs. You looked at him to see him still smirking. "You and your dumb smirk...." You said.

You felt him slowly touch your tail so you spun around to face him. "Not a chance" You said.

"But we had a bet" Shoto said with no emotion.

"Fine" You replied "But I'm sitting like this".

"Fine by me" Shoto said smirking again.

He pulled you closer to him and kissed you. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. He started to pet you while also kissing you. You pulled away and layed your head on his chest.

"You meany..." You mumbled.

You heard someone yell, so you looked up and saw Ochako, Deku, and Iida. Iida must have been the one who yelled since it was a boys voice and Deku was screeching. You quickly moved away from Shoto and started blushing.

"Y/n-san! Todoroki-kun! Since when has this been happening!" Ochako yelled.

You blushed and Shoto just looked at Ochako confused. Ochako looked at him like he was a dumb ass. Deku was still screeching while Iida was chopping the air like usual.

You pulled your hair in front of your eyes and teleported behind Shoto. He looked back and looked at your face to see you blushing like crazy. He picked you up and stood up. He smirked and ran off while carrying you.

You wrapped your arms around him and yelled "Shoto what the hell are you doing!".

"Running what else does it look like" Shoto responded.

The bell rang, so Shoto set you down and you both walked to class. You walked in and sat in your seat a blushing mess while Shoto sat down smirking.

"Okay so Midnight will be making sure your hero names are okay while I take a nap" Aizawa said.

'Really dad?' You thought. You sighed and tried to think of names.

A few people went up and then is was Bakugo's turn. "King Explosion Murder" He yelled. You started laughing so he yelled "What you laughing at Wolf Girl!".

"That's a villain name!" You said while laughing.

"You should pick Explosion Boy" Kirishima said laughing.

"I agree with Y/n and Kirishima" Midnight said.

He growled and walked back to his seat. On his way he sent you a death glare. Deku walked up and held up his board that said Deku.

"Are you sure you want that name? It could be your hero name forever" Midnight said.

Deku nodded then Midnight approved his name. Bakugo stood up and yelled "Lord Explosion Murder!".

You ignored him and wrote down your hero name quickly. It was your turn, so you walked up and held up your board. Your board said 'Lunar Wolfilina'.

"Lunar Wolfilina... I see your taking after your mothers name, Wereolina. Well I approve of it! It seems perfect for your werewolf quirk and shadows with light" Midnight said smiling.

You smiled at Midnight then walked back to your seat. You smiled at Shoto and gave him a thumbs up. Shoto walked up and held his board up and it just said Shoto. You giggled.

"Just your name?" Midnight asked.

Shoto nodded and Midnight approved it. Shoto walked back to his seat next to you and you smiled at him. He blushed and looked away from you. You giggled and then started drawing in your notebook.

To be continued!