Prolouge

Gone. They're all gone.

Mom, dad, Tucker and Sam.

Jazz surived but was put in a coma.

And it was all my fault...so I ran.

I ran as far as I could, away from the place I used to called home.

I can't risk anyone life anymore.

Then I was captured...

I end up killing them all. Their blood stained on my hands, their eyes full with terror as I teared their life from their bodies. I never bother with killing since.

And again, I ran.

Along the way I made some friends, some enemies.

But I still keep running. I didn't stay in one place for too long. Trying not to get attached to people.

Because eventually they'll be gone. And I will be alone once again.

Many years had passed, yet I didn't change a bit. Physically anyway.

I found another immortal like me, John. But in the end we went into our separate way. I never heard from him again.

Then, I ran into a circus. They took me in like one of their owns, they thought I was a run away like some of them.

Well, they're not completely wrong. I was introduced to them as Cherep.

Everything was going smoothly, until yet another accident happened.

The stunt practice has gone wrong, and I crash to the ground, hard, engulfed by purple flames, completely unharmed. But they still accepted me for a freak I was. I know that the longer I stay the more harm will come to them.

So once again, I ran.

Not so long after I took a job as stuntman. Soon I was famous under my new alias, Skull de Mort.

I have found my new goals in life. The smile and cheer from the audiance. The joy I have brought to them. It feel like I'm finally done something right in my life.

Until a man in iron mask appeared.

I was thrown into a darkside of the world.

The mafia. I was invited to a gathering of the storngest seven, and they were mafia of all thing.

It seem the fates hated me.

When we finally met each other they labeled me as lackey. Maybe because I was a civilian? Oh well, not like I care anyway, for the world storngest and most intelligence they sure are dense not to see through my acts.

But at least we became some what a mess up family. I'm actually happy to called them my family.