3: You have a sister?

In the UK, London, a red hair woman in her middle twenty walking through a park where a circus has come. She look around trying to find someone.

"Jazz!" A man voice call out to her. She turn around and went to him.

"Hello, Robert." She said to him, a man with sandy blond hair. His eyes were the same color as emerald. Robert Evan. They've been dating ever since college.

They went in to the red and white stipe tent together, finding their seat. The crowd quiet down as the ring master give his speach. The crowd give their applause as the show started. There were clowns, acrobat, animal shows and finally.

And for the finale, we reperesent to you our best! And only Stuntman...CHEREP FANTOMO!!!

The crowd all cheer as a man drove in to the tent. The engine roar as he dorve around doing jump and some impossible flip and turn. The man wore white helmet and long sleve whole body suit with purple diamon pattern on them. A purple cloth tie around his hip. The man run another round before pull on the break letting the bike slide sideway before it came to stop. The crowd break in to another round of cheer.

DP X KHR

As the crowd left the tent, as Jazz walk out she caught a glimpes of ravenette hair young man in the stunt clothe talking to the ring master. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw his face. His sky blue eyes she has missed.

"Danny?" Their eyes meet, the ravenette eyes widen before he quickly ran of.

"Wait!" Jazz yell as she try to go after him only to lost him in the crowd. She look around desperatetly to find him. But he was gone.

6 years later

Jasmine Evan nee Fenton and Robert Evan were walking through the park with their daughters, five years old Pitunea and three years old Lilly. Petunia has inherited hers father blond hair and hers mother aqua green eyes while Lilly has gotten red hair and emerald green eyes.

The couple went to sit at the picnic bench watching the kids ran off to play. As they ran down the lawn Lilly notice a purple hair young man sitting by himself by the lake. She ran up tp him and said, "Helwo." Startling the man, he turn around, confused. "Um, hello. Who you might be little miss?"

"I'm Lilly!" She said cheerfully.

"Lilly, what have I told you about talking to stranger?" Robert came up behind them, "No offense sir." He said to the purplenette. As Jazz walk toward them, she froze as she saw the man, she quickly ran to him holding his arm before he could ran away.

"Danny? Is it r-really you?" She asked the man, who gaze every where but her.

"I-I'm sorry, Jazz. I'm so s-sorry." He finally said. Jazz pull him into a bearhug, tear trailing down her cheeks.
"It's okay, Danny. You're back. That's all I could asked for."

Present

"You have a sister." Colonello said for a hundred times as he and the other (minus Viper and Verde who were too 'busy') walk toward their destination, Number 4 privet drive.

Skull sigh in annoyance. "Yes, senpai. So do please shut up." Then he walk toward the house and knock on the door. They wait for a few seconds before they were greeted by an eight years old girl.

"Uncle Danny!" The girl exclaim and hug Skull. "Long time no see Tuney! Gods, you gotten heavier." Skull teased her receiving a smack on his arm. Then she stare at the other arcobaleno unsure what to do. "Oh, by the way, this is my friends." Skull explain to her. She nodded then welcome them inside.

"Mom! Uncle Danny's here!" She called out running toward the kitchen. Leaving them in the living room. Not long after a six years old red hair girl came running and tackle Skull into a hug, following by Petunia and Jazz.

Skull chuckle as he swing Lilly around before setting her down and give his sister a hug.

"Guys," Skull turn to his friends, "this is my sister, Jazz." Then turn toward his sister. " Jazz this is my friends."

DP X KHR

Luce was talking with Jazz something about being a mom. Petunia was asking  Reborn why he's wearing so much black and if she could see his hat. Lal and Colonello were talking among themselve.

Mean while, Fon and Skull were playing with Lilly in the backyard. Lilly giggle as she ran around as Skull chase her.
"Got ya!" She yelped as he scooped her up laughing then he set her down. She then ran off to get some drink.

After she have gone out of ear shot Fon finally asked. "So, I guess your sister doesn't know about your other work?"

Skull smile sadly and shook his head. "No, didn't want to drag her into that part of the world. Beside she got a family."

Then he sat down beside Fon. They stay quiet for few minute.
"Must've been nice." Fon muttered.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AN : Good news people, I'm still alive ;) Thankyou for all your patient for waiting for this chapter. Andddd another good news..well for me....
I GOT IN!!!
OK so I took an biology olympic(?) test and I got into the first camp! (Last year I fail) so yeah that it.

Ciao~