1 : Told you I was immortal

When Skull first received the invitation, he did not expected to be pull into the mafia world at all. The meeting took place in a room of reputable establishment in Italy. He wasn't the first to arrived but he wasn't the last as well.

In the room there a tall, Asian man dressed in a traditional changshan, with a long black braid thrown over his shoulder, an Italian man with a suit and feroda covering his features, and a woman with a shock of blue hair in a uniform. As he step in to the room he can feel their eyes trailing on his feature, analysing him and he could see the moment each of them fell for his act.

His leather riding clothe, purple messy hair and black piercing and his young feature made him look harmless, everyone of them marked him as not a threat within moments. Skull smiled at each of them, putting them further at ease with his childness, before take a seat.

Not long later a green haired man in a lab coat and glasses strolled in with his hands tucked deep into his pockets, he did a once over of the people already there and seated himself next the woman. No one spoke as they waited.

The door opened and admitted a cloaked figure who seemed to glide across the floor. This person set Skull's senses on edge, they had a touch of weird energy in them, similiar to his niece, Lilly, but much stronger. They sat down gracefully and pulled out a stack of cash and began counting it. Finally a woman entered and the door was locked.

The woman was classically beautiful with a small yellow flower tattooed on her cheek, she wore a large white hat and was heavily pregnant.

"Hello, would anyone like a cookie?" She said with a smile as she pulled out a tupperware container overflowing with cookies. Skull was the only taker, no poison could hurt him permanently after all, and she got into a cute battle of wills with Fedora over coffee.

Skull watched as each of them introduced themselves. Feroda was Reborn, the 'World's Greatest Hitman', he quoted. The Asian man was Fon of triad. The blue hair soilder was
Lal Mirch of COMSBIN. The green hair was Verde the World's Greatest Sciencetist.(whats up with that)
The cloaked person was Viper the Esper. And lastly was Luce the Don of the Giglio Nero. Truly all the greatest people in the world and then it was time to introduce himself, he had many choices on how to go about it, he could make them love, hate or despise him all with how he played the next moments.

"I'm the immortal Skull, the World's Greatest Stuntman." He said all his teeth flashing as arrogance dripped from him. Reborn laugh almost immidiately.

"A stunt man? We'll be calling you lackey then." He said tilting his fedora slightly with a amuse smirk on his face.

"Oi!" Skull protest before quickly shut up when a gun was point at him. It's not like the bullet can kill him anyway, but it still hurt.

DP X KHR

The first misson went a little bit messy none of them seem to trust him with any duty since he has a civilian background and all, not like they trust alot of people anyway. It was then their third mission when things went wrong.

Skull job was to make sure that he stay silence during the mission and let the other take care of the rest or sometime clear the civilian out of the battle. Skull was sitting duck by a pillar as the battle around him continue. Then out in coner of his sight he saw a man firing swarm of bullet when Reborn back was turn.

Everything seem to went in to slow motion as he ran and push the hitman out of the way but now his body was right in front of the coming bullet. He felt sharp pain pierced through his body before his vission was consumed by darkness.

The Arcobleno all freeze as they saw his body fell to the ground un moving, blood started to pool out from his wound. Reborn quickly finished the last guy of and quickly move to the stunt man, the other follow him. Rrborn put his hand on Skull neck checking for pulse, he lift his finger of and shook his head when he felt nothing.

Suddenly Skull body were swalloed by cloud flame, then the next moment he shot up gasping for air before started to cough up blood and bullets that was in his body. When he coughed up the last bullet he relised the other Arcobaleno now has gathered around him staring him in shock.

"What the hell was that, lackey?" Reborn asked(more like demand'-_-) him.

"I died." He stated calmly, as if it was nothing new to him, earning a slap to his head from Lal.

"We knew that, idiot." She said glaring at him lightly. You have bullet holes all over your body. You have no f*ing pulse and you're not even breathing!

"Oh." Skull said as he rub his neck nervously. I already told you guys, I'm immortal.

They all let the information sink in, Verde seem to have gleam in his eyes, similiar to his parents when they had a new idea on their invention. Lal seem not to beleive him. Fon had a sad look in his eyes. Reborn face was blank before finally said. "What ever you are immortal or not don't do that again lackey. I can take care of myself." He said siriusly.

"Aww, you do have heart senpai." Skull got another bullet through his skull for that.

AN: Question. Should I sensor the curse word or not?