6 : I can take care of myself #part 2

Fon try his best not to panic as he was unable to contact Skull through the com, that mean two things eihter he was out of range or he has lose his com. Right now they were sitting in a van while Verde's locating Skull.

Few minutes later he finally look up from the laptops. "Found him." He state giving Reborn the location. Once they arrive they parked the van in front of a plain tall building, they all got down san Verde and Luce. As they sneak inside they're slightly surprise as they didn't encounter with any people.

Soon they come to a stop in front of a big double oak door. Fon press his ear against the door hearing people talking.

"You'll make a wonderfull price miss Violet." Said a dark male voice before he scream out in pain.

"Why you lil bitch!" Shout the voice following with a slap.

Fon got up from the door looking at the other and nod. Reborn was about to order Viper to sneak in first bit was inturrupt by a scream and sound of fighting. With no other choice Fon kicked the doors down, the scene upons them was something they have never expected.

DP X KHR

Skull mentally groan at his situation. Sure after fleeing from the basement and taking down few men things seem to be on his side. That is until the whole gang group up on him and soon enough he was outnumber. On the good side they didn't throw him in a cell again, on the other hand this time he was tied up, hands tieing over his head to the ceiling, his feet was few inches above the ground so he has to stand on his toes.

He glare at the man in front of him who seem to be the boss here. The man look like a hairy elephant seal, espeacialy with his puffy nose. Skull grimace as he grab his chin with his greasy hand inspecting his face.

"Well, you give us quite a trouble lilttle miss." He said his hand squishing his cheeks. "But, you'll make a wonderfull price miss Violet." Skull feel his anger rose and bit on the bastard finger hard.

The guy scream in pain yanking his hand back. "Why you lil bitch!" He shout slaping Skull face. Skull head flew back a little to the impact, but it didn't scare him. He spit out blood from the bite and glare back at the man.

"Maybe we could try something else." The guy said darkly confusing Skull. He could see him gathering orange flame in his hand and then feel something, something trying to violate his space, trying to chain him down. He felt something inside him snap. With that he felt his flame flared out, and all he saw was red.

DP X KHR

The arcobaleno weren't expecting the scene before them, the room look like it's been hit by a flame tornado. Body lying everywhere some were injured some were dead. In middle of the mess stood Skull, his dress now riped and burnt his eyes was glowing the color of his flame. Below was a beaten fat man Skull deliver a final punch knocking the man out cold with that he got up breathing heavily. He look up from the body and his gaze fell to them before his eyes stop glowing.

"Oh, hey guys. What took you so long?" He asked as he walk up to them.

"What the fuck." Said Reborn as he look at the bodies.

"Oh, the guy got me wrongbwith another girl and try to sell me." Skull explain, "And he try to do something so I beat him up."

At the look he get Skull sigh dramaticaly. "What? I can take care of myself." He said before swaying a little. "By the way, catch me." With that his eyes roll back and he fall over.

DP X KHR

When Skull concious started to return he found himself back in his bed, the sun was already up high in the sky, it must be noon by now. Getting up and stretch he make his way to the bath room and start his morning routine. Last night have been chaotic he thought to himself. After he finished putting his gothic make-up and peircing on he make his way to kitchen for some late breakfast.

When he arrive he found the most of the arcobaleno. Luce and Fon was cooking, Reborn was seat by the table, Verde and Viper and Lal was no where to be seen. Then Reborn look up from his coffee and saw him. Oh no, Skull know that look. Before he could utter a word he was puch into a seat by Viper, who appear out of nowhere and dissapear afterward. He sit down tense in front of the Hitman dark gaze. Oh boy, he was about to get and earful of lecture.

DP X KHR

"You were lucky they were only a low class group, hell they're not even consider as famiglia!"

"Come on Reborn, he make it out ok. No need to lecture him for something that he no control over."

Skull rub his head sheepishly as he was lecture by Reborn for getting himself kidnaped with Fon trying to calm the Hitman down, placing a plate of pasta in front of him.

After few bite into the meal Skull relize something. "What happen to those guys and fatty anyway?" He asked.

"Most of them were dead already, so we burnt the place down to ash." Reborn said nonchalant and sip his coffee.

"Good." Skull said and drink some water. "Wait, why was I out cold?"

"You were flame exhausted." Luce reply.

"It seem like like you went into a sort cloud rage mode." Fon explain to him. "He must have made you very mad. What did he do?"

Skull rub his neck trying to remember the event. "Um, I'm not really sure. He did some thing weird with his flame. It feel like he try to chain me with it." As he finished the statement he heard Luce gasped, Fon look shock and Reborn look downright murderous.

"If he wasn't already dead." Reborn said darkly before muttered to himself.

"What so big deal about it?" Skull asked, confuse at their reaction.

"He was trying to force a bond." Fon said.

"Bond?"

"Right, we still need to educate you about the flame."

Reborn snort. "Good luck with that."

"Oi! What does that suppose to mean?!"

.
.
.
.

Extra

"Hey, I how did I get into my pajamas?" Skull ask realizing that last time he was concious he was still in a torn dress.

"Oh I helped you with that." Fon said smiling calmly.

"W-what?!" Skull sputter out, his face turn red.

"Ah, don't worry. I just help you out of the dress and clean you up with hot towel. Beside I use to be a healer so I've seen worse."

"That's not what I meant!"

"Nice tatto by the way."

"Shut up!"

"There is no need to be shy."

"Shut up right now!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

An : And that another chapter done! Hope you guys like it, took me a while to rack my brain for all the vocabulary.

Anyway, what tatto do you think Skull have? Write your answer down in the comment!

Ciao~