Explanations and meeting.

Hey everyone, I'm back with chapter three.

So first, I need to tell you that some characters will be changed. You'll see later in this chapter what I mean.

On with the story.

The next day, morning.

Issei was woken by a thin trail of light coming from between the curtains. The first thing his brain registered was a sweet smell of strawberries. Looking down at to see where the sweet smell came from, he saw that Rias had moved her body a little, now resting her head on his chest and her body on his arm. Issei blushed at this, realizing that she was still naked, but didn't move. He didn't want to wake her now, she seemed so peaceful that I would be a crime to do so. He just relaxed and close his eyes, bathing in the sweet smell and heat that her body produced.

He didn't know how much time passed by, but after this Rias stirred a little and rose from her sleep. Issei smiled and said, with a low voice

"Hello, Rias. Slept well?"

She stretched her arm and smiled back at him.

"Hello, Issei. Yes, I did, and you?"

"It was really good too."

"Glad you liked my body," She said while winking. He blushed before turning his gaze away.

"S-So, what's the plan for today Rias?"

"Hum... First I need to get you some clothes. After that I'll teach you the basics of the supernatural world, then we'll eat and go to see my demon friends."

"Okay with me. Breakfast?"

"It would be a good idea. I'll cook something for you, just wait here." She said while standing up. But as she was leaving, she felt Issei grabbing her wrist.

"I'll help you. In fact, I'll do it myself. I own you this right?" He said while smiling.

"You know how to cook? Even with your amnesia? Will you be okay?" She asked with a concerned tone.

"I'm sure I'll be able to do it. I think I learned how to cook before, so let's see if I'm right!" He said with confidence. "Care to show me where the kitchen is?

"Fine, but I'll stay close by if you have problems just call me." She sighed before putting some clothes back on, and so did Issei. Well, all the clothes he had were pants, so he was still pretty much naked and gave a good view of his muscle chest to Rias, but he didn't really minded. After they were done, they both walked out of the room into a wooden corridor. It had the same Victorian style as the room but had less furniture. After a short walk, both teens arrived in a large room with three couches and a coffee table between them. It also had closets, all in Victorian style.

"You really seem to like the Victorian style, it's everywhere here..." Said Issei in a questioning tone.

"Yes, I love this style. And the building just fitted so well that I had to do it.

"Really? Well, I understand that you picked it. But are you all alone here? It seems way to big for a single person..."

She giggled at his question before responding:

"You'll see why later on. Now, to the kitchen!" She led him through another door, showing him a modern kitchen with rather good-quality equipment.

"I must say I almost expected a Victorian kitchen here..." Issei said in a rather mocking tone.

"Some things have to be modern, otherwise it would be difficult. Sorry for that!" she said in an equally mocking tone.

"No problems. Now, do you have an apron or something? I wouldn't want to cook half naked...