Tests

Hey! back with chapter 4. There won't be much action in this one, mostly character and relationship development.

On with the chapter.

"Now that we have everything scheduled, how about we eat something Sona? Issei is a great cook, we have to taste his dishes!" Said Rias in her cheerful tone. "I'm not that good, I don't even know how to cook them..." Responded Issei.

Sona looked at Issei. "Well, some cooks say that it becomes instinctive after some time. That might be your case." She said to the teen. "If you only lost your memories, you didn't lose your knowledge. That's why you still know how to cook." She said before looking at her friend. "But I'll have to decline. I have to eat with my peerage for the birthday of Saji. I'll come back around 2 pm. See you later Rias. You too Issei." Sona said before a blue magic circle appeared in front of her.

"See you Sona," said Rias while smiling. Issei responded with: "See you later president". Sona walked in the circle, disappearing in blue light.

"Well Issei, how about we both go in the old building and get something to eat? I really want to taste your meals again."

Issei happily sighted before giving up. "Fine, take me to the kitchen again, I'll cook us something to eat.

« Thank you Issei!" she said before both of them walked to the occult research clubhouse. After the same short walk, they both arrived at the Victorian building. Issei headed to the kitchen, put the apron back on and looked again at what he had. 'I'll make steamed rice, panned fish, and beef-sauce. That should be enough.' Getting down to business, Issei started to cook what he meant to do. Like the first time this morning, it was automatic for him. An hour later and a half later, Issei arrived with their meal on a silver tray. Rias sat happily on the wooden chair, happy that she had a real cordon bleu at her service. She smiled at the cook before saying:

"Your meals always smells good! Itadakimasu!" she said before digging in her food hungrily. Issei smiled at her and also started to eat.

Half an hour later.

Both Issei and Rias were fast to eat. Half an hour later, the dishes were finished and both teens were full. This time, Rias asked to wash the plates to thank him for the meal. Issei thanked her and watched on the clock in front of the table. 'quarter to 2... I still have some time.' Issei mover to the kitchen and asked Rias: "Tell me Rias, can you talk to me about your peerage members? I would love to know more about them." Rias raised her head and stopped washing the plates. "Well, I think they will introduce themselves later. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise." She responded with her usual giggling tone. "Tell me Issei, shouldn't we get going? we wouldn't want to be late, especially with Sona.

"hum... Yeah, we should go I think." The teen responded. They both took their time, having small chat along the way. They arrived five minutes early to the office and Issei decided to knock on the large doors. "Come in." said the Sitri heiress from inside the room. Issei opened the doors and seen that there was a school desk with a sheet upside down, writing pen, a pencil, and an eraser.

"Wow, you have laid down everything for me! Thank you, President!" Issei said with an impressed tone.

"Well, you're about to pass the test as all exchange student would. Pens are given so that cheating is not possible. Rias, I'm sorry but he'll have to stay here for the next 6 hour." Said Sona in her firm tone. Rias smiled before leaving the room. "Good. You will undergo Math, English and Japanese tests today. They are a little tricky, but all need is 50 points at each one. If you don't know anything at all, just tell me and I'll give you the second year one.