First day at school.

Here's a new chapter! Have a good read!

Unknown location.

Rias opened her eyes, to find that she was not in her room anymore. Looking around her, she saw that she was in a rich looking bed, dressed in a bride dress that showed way too much skin for such a ceremony. She was afraid because she didn't know where she was and why she was wearing such a dress. Then she heard a door opening sound coming from behind her. She slowly turned around to see a man that disgusted her. His dirty blond hair, horrible smirk, and nasty aura screamed only one name to her, the name of the men she hated the most: Riser phenex.

"Well well Rias, you're finally in my bed! Took you long enough!" He said with a superior tone, with enraged Rias even more.

"I'll never surrender to you fucker!"

"Ho ho! You're playing tough hum? So I guess you don't care about the other girls of your peerage right?"

"Bastard! What did you do to them?!"

"Nothing for now, but if you dare to resist me, I'll use them instead of you." He said with his sultry tone. Rias wanted to fight, but she knew she couldn't. He was too strong for her.

"F-fine... Do you want with me... I won't fight back..." she said in a defeated voice. Riser's smirk widens as he put both hands on each side of her dress her tore it open, revealing her crimson red panties and bra. She screamed a little and tried to hide herself, but Riser forced her hands on the bed, leaving her defenseless.

"Don't fight, you know it's worthless. Give yourself to me, and I'll try to be gentle with you." He said as his lips started to move toward hers, wanting a kiss. She started to cry a little and thought: 'Please, if there is anyone out there, please save me!' She shouted in her mind before she heard something, a small noise that seemed to come from another world. It grew stronger and stronger until one of the walls exploded and a figure stood in the dust cloud. Rias thought this figure was familiar, yet totally unknown. The only thing she could see were two yellow lights that pierced the dust straight to her.

"..." Rias saw that the figure just stood there, a green light flickering on his left arm.

"You fucker! Die!" Riser said as he launched to the figure, and armed a punch. The figure also armed his fist, and as both of them collided, a flash blinded the redhead.

Inside Rias' room

Rias awoke in fear, sweat running down her body and problems to breathe. She turned around to see that Issei was looking at her, worry and fear in his eyes.

"Are you okay Rias? Y-you were trashing around and asking for help in your sleep..." He asked her, still holding her close.

"I...I...I made a nightmare. It was horrible..."

"Don't worry, I'm here to protect you. No matter what happens, I'll stay by your side and push all that's bad away from you."

"Thank you, Issei... I'm sorry that I woke you for this."

"It's nothing, but to be frank you didn't wake me up, I awoke by instinct like you were in danger."

"Well, it's nice that you were there, I didn't want to stay in this...Horror anymore," she said before Issei held her closer to him, giving her this feeling of safety that she loved. "Issei?"

"Shh, just stay like that, and try to relax as much as you can" He whispered while he gently caressed her back with his left hand. She nuzzled into his chest again and felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier and heavier, and then she fell into deep sleep again. This time, She made a good dream this time, where she was free from everything, flying in an ever blue sky.