Chapter 1

Samuel surveyed the room at large as the last few people filtered out the door with a wave. He took the now empty cake box and shoved it into the large garbage can he had dragged over collecting the plates from the tables that surrounded the dance floor disposing of them similarly.

He would need to have the staff clean everything more thoroughly in the morning, but he knew it was nearing 6am as a dawn lightened sky showed out the narrow window above the door.

He was tired but still had a lot to do before he could go to bed, The Expo was just a few days away and he needed to start getting supplies for his display.

The Rose and Thorn would host one of the largest booths, providing samples of virgin cocktails; it was one of the best promotion opportunities they got during the year, and since he had only just opened during the last one this would be his first time attending as an exhibitor.

He'd taken this old Disco club and turned it into the premier spot for fetishists in the Dallas Metro Area. The dark blue walls with their nearly hidden wall paintings of BDSM scenes were a labor of love. He had hung each chain from the ceiling surrounding the floor with his own hands.

Properly promoting his baby was super important to him. He walked to the door and locked up before ascending the stairs, through the black marbled VIP area to the locked door beyond, he entered the code and up another set of stairs to his apartment.

He'd converted the entire top floor into a living space complete with unused play room. A friend of his had given him the idea for it but he had yet to use it. The club took up so much of his time that he couldn't have a full time submissive, it wouldn't be fair to them.

He walked into the bathroom staring at his 6'5 reflection, the shine of the light reflecting off his clean shaven head. He laughed as he looked at his reflection, all he needed was the gold hoop earring and a mop and he was the spitting image of Mr. Clean. His blonde eyebrows glowing white in the fluorescent light of the bathroom. The white skin tight shirt and trousers he had put on for tonight's scene certainly accentuated the similarities.

He jumped in the shower, washing his face and body quickly so he could move on to the next task. He dressed in dark jeans and a black form fitting undershirt throwing a dark grey button up on over it leaving the buttons undone.

Sam sat down at his desk and began to sketch out his designs for a new, padded, Saint Andrews Cross. As well as a Spanking bench and Kneeling stocks. He wrote in the margin a preliminary list of materials; he would modify the design as necessary. It would be a lot to complete in just 4 days.

He stuffed his feet in his leather boots and headed out to his truck; the hardware store was just down the street. He groaned as he pulled into the parking lot; still closed.

It wouldn't open for at least half an hour. He looked to the other side of the strip mall and saw a café that seemed to be opened. He hopped out of his truck and walked across the parking lot. He had to duck slightly as he walked in to avoid a low slung chain of bells meant to alert the staff that someone had come in.

As the door closed the bells trilled causing a young Asian woman to poke her head from the back room. She blinked at the monstrous man standing in front of her counter. Sam had seen this look so many times, his bald head made people think of hate groups. The thin line of a hidden tattoo creeping up his neck probably didn't help.

Truth was, he had started losing his hair when he was still in high school so had started shaving down to skin and never looked back; saved a hell of a lot of money on shampoo too.

"Good morning, ma'am can I get a black coffee and a cheese Danish please?" He asked with a disarming smile.

She nodded with her own tight smile, handing him a cup of coffee.