Recap for Plot

Ok, so I got some messages saying how people thought Crushed Love was confusing. So this is just kind of a recap. I will try to update whenever I update Crushed Love. I crap, I mean Twisted Heart.

Chapter 1: (Part 1-3)

This is an introduction to the characters.

Isabella's POV: she's in love with Taylor, the teacher. It also says that she's wrought with guilt for doing something to a mysterious "girl".

Taylor's POV: he left his family to become a doctor, and he's currently in university and is a student teacher for their school. Years ago, he was inspired by a mysterious cancer girl who had an identical twin. He only heard her nickname, which was "Red".

Alex's POV: he is in love with a girl.

Scarlett's POV: years ago, she was scarred by someone. She is now in a gang with Alex, and tries to forget the past. At the end, she thinks about a "girl"

Chapter 2: (Part 4-5)

This is when the story starts, really.

Scarlett's POV: Alex's gang is dealing drugs now, but she doesn't know why.

Taylor's POV: he's just officially started working at Isabella's school. Then he meets someone who he thinks is "Red".

Alex's POV: he tells Scarlett he is in love with Isabella, which is why he's dealing drugs. Basically, he wanted to be caught and sent to Isabella's school. Then the cops come, and they "run".

Isabella's POV: Taylor asks to talk to her, so she's thrilled, but acts casual.

Chapter 3: (Part 6)

Taylor's POV: He's talking to Isabella, but he has doubts whether she's really "Red".

Isabella's POV: she's reminiscing about Scarlett, who was really "Red". She thinks that Scarlett and Taylor are fated.

Scarlett's POV: basically, they'd been caught and sent back to "home". Then she sees the dark side of Alex, a side she's never seen before.

Chapter 4: (Part 7)

Alex's POV: he mentions his father, who is the head of a Mafia gang. He talks about how he's never shown the "true" him to anyone before.

Isabella's POV: she's thrilled when she hears her sister is returning, but then she's worried because she remembers that she'd lied to Taylor, and told him that she was "Red".

Scarlett's POV: she's back in school, but think that if she doesn't act tough, people might bully her. She blames Isabella. She decides to bully someone, a guy in the hall. It turns out to be a teacher. He is about to stroke her face, when Alex turns up and is really mad. Scarlett is scared by his face, as she's reminded of her nightmares. She mentions how Lily died.

Isabella's POV: she sees Scarlett for the first time in a long time, and is thrilled, but Scarlett makes it clear that she hates Isabella.

Scarlett's POV: she's freaking out, and she remembers her past, and more is revealed.

Alex's POV: he promises himself he'll never lie to Scarlett as long as she forgives him, but then he finds her, and decides that he was lying.

Chapter 5: (Part 8)

Scarlett's POV: she is sad, but then sees Alex again. She convinced herself his "dark side" doesn't exist.

Isabella's POV: she goes to Taylor, and asks him to meet her on the Empire State building. He agrees. He reveals he met Scarlett.

Alex's POV: he convinces Scarlett to go to the Empire State Building, because that was where her mother's ashes were scattered.

Taylor's POV: he meet with Scarlett. The time is 6.10.

Alex's POV: he asks Scarlett why she doesn't take revenge on Isabella. He finds out she doesn't hate Isabella.

Scarlett's POV: she asks herself, does she like Alex...? Then she goes to the Empire State building. The time is 6.10.

Author's note: "Fate brings these four people together. Fate will make them part." Maybe I am hinting something...? Does anyone get it?

Coming soon: Chapter 6: (Part 9)

Note: Ok, I think I need a critiquer, someone I can trust. I need someone to go over my plot ideas with me and help me make some changes.