The Wedding

Chapter 3

Missy POV

Richard why did I leave you. His face, his smile, his eyes, oh but his lies.  After the long talk at the café  I promised Ringo I would meet him at his hotel after my wedding. How can make an excuse to leave Dennis on our wedding night? I have to remind myself I love Dennis not Ringo. 

"Missy are you ready?" 

I looked up at my long time Liverpool friend  Melody.

"yes" I replied with a sigh while  returning from my thoughts.

"you and Ringo were a perfect couple" she mumbled under her breath.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her silent remark.

She then took my arm and led me down the lane in the marriage office.

As I passed Dennis brother Brian  I noticed he had a confused look on his face. Ignored it with a fake nervous smile.

"do I love him?" I asked myself. I then remembered Ringos remark "don't marry someone you don't love" before I could think again Dennis and I were face to face with the pastor next to us. "shit" was all I could think.

Dennis pov

As I saw Missy walk down the isle I could tell she was nervous, but it didn't seem like wedding nerves it was like she was battling a decision in her mind.

As she looked in my eyes it was as if there was no love behind her tears. All I could see was love not for me, but another man. Her one and only.

Finally after the commitment the pastor then went on to the end.

"you may join rings and Dennis you may kiss your beautiful bride "

I giggled and kissed her,although she accepted it yet not.

The small crowd clapped as she immediately pulled me out of the building and into our married taxi.

"what was that all about?" I asked as calmly and kindly as I could.

"nothing" she sighed as she stared out the window in her nice white pencil skirt a white button overcoat as her hair was up in a tight ponytail with a whit small veil over.

I sighed as I looked out of my side window.

Missy POV

As I heard Dennis sigh I could tell I was probably pissing him off not to mention how I acted in the ceremony. I was thinking about, well I was thinking about Ringo and how I was gonna get their .

I quickly got an idea.

I then turned to Dennis and acted as kind as I could.

I put my lips to his and whispered sweetly and softly upon his.

"tonight is going to be good"

He then slowly closed his eyes following under my trance as he kissed my lips slowly while whispering between each kiss.

"really?" He asked with a turned on voice

"yes" I replied seductively

"im excited Ms. Ray or um wife" he giggled between a kiss.

"well...first I need to get fuel for good motivation" I whispered with seduction.

He then angle kissed my neck "what are you suggesting?"

I then sat saddle on Dennis pulling up my skirt "an hour or two for me to ..you know a few tequilas and a new sleep gown?"

Dennis then pulled away confused "what do you mean?"

I then pulled off his tie slowly while reeling his lips back on mine.

"you get ready and I will get ready for the best night" I whispered on his lips.

He then kissed back  while replying between a kiss "oh alright.

The taxi man that broke our conversation.

"I know you two are married and all,but not in here please"

Dennis and I immediately pulled apart as I asked the driver to drop me off at the San Francisco hotel bar.

Little did Dennis know that was the hotel the Beatles were staying. Luckily there was no crazy beatle feverd girls.

I quickly jumped out  giving Dennis a wink "I will see you in an hour Sir."

Dennis chuckled "alright my beautiful wife"

Just as the taxi drove away I sighed with relief. As I turned around Ringo appeared in front of me with a smile.

Uncontrollably I sprung on Ringo pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.

Before I knew it we sloppy made out all the way up to his room .

What am I doing?

(hope you guys are enjoying it. This was prob cray but oh well. How are all you today? Im awesome because I love writing and I love all you. Im prob freaking you all out but  your all cool. Thank you for reading :)  )