Part One

A/n: When there is a grammar problem or spelling problem, point it out and ill fix it.
~

~
I woke up this morning....well more of an afternoon. 'I gotta fix my sleeping patterns' I think as I stretch my arms and legs. I realized that the concert would be starting in about 3 hours, so I get dressed, ate, then started to head out with my phone ready to show the receipt to the people at the front. I park and head up and show the clerk thats infront of the building then head in. There certainly was a lot of fans. As I sat down the show was getting packed with people.

A half hour past by as I look up. They were just about to start the concert so I got comfortable as the billie eilish sped walked up to the front of the stage, then it clicked. The person you ran into at the store was billie. As you listened to the songs, during Ocean Eyes, you actually smiled. This was really surprising considering the other problems you had going on. You continue to watch, during when she was singing, her beenie fell off into the crowd as you grabbed it before it fell to the ground. You thought that you could just give it back during the meeting and greet later. Near the end, your eyes lock with billies. Time seemed to slow as she smiled at you. Time seemed to continue as the concert ended.

You were heading to the meet and greet, surprisingly you weren't that far from the front, as you just didn't waste time getting in line. When it was your turn you walked up to the table she was sitting at. "I thought I reconised you at the store" you say as you show her the beenie, "Im sure you wanted this back" you hand her the beenie and she grabbed it happily. "Thanks! I didn't think I was gonna get this back. I got pissed when it went into the crowd" she tells you as she puts it back on. "You look better then you did when you were at Walmart when I ran into you, you doing better?" She asks as she leans back into the chair. "I guess. The show was great though".

"How about this" she's says as she hands you a small piece of paper she just ripped off as she writes down something "why don't we be friends? You seem cool to hang around". You grabbed the piece of paper, why did she just give me her number? I didn't think she would just give it to a random person at a meet and greet, even if they did help you out. "Uhh, thanks. I guess I'll talk to you later?..." You ask as you put it in your pocket as you start to walk away. "Yeah, that would be cool." You walk out, questioning 'what the fuck just happened?'