Part Five

Me and billie walk out of the movie theatre. To my suprise, you had a great time. Normally I would never go to a movie as I had no friends and I didnt think it would be fun without any.

Billie: That movie was great, what'd you think?

I just give a small chuckle as I remember some parts.

Me: It was good. I aint much of a movie type of person but it was still fun.

Me and billie were walking to the car. I look over for a second as she seemed slightly suprised, but tried to hide it. Probably as it was the first time I had laughed about anything. She probably thought I was just a stoic type of person. I put the key in and unlocked it, flicking the switch so all doors become unlocked as billie opened the door and sat down in the passenger side door. I sit down as I turn towards her as I put the key into the ignition.

Me: So want me to drop you off at your place?

Billie: yeah

She gives me her phone opened up to maps, with a adress.

Billie: this is where I live

I keep hold of her phone as you get out of the parking lot. The drive was peaceful, I was always a person who prefers silence, but I feel as I will grow out of it because of billie. I stop outside her house as I hand her phone back

Me: here we are

Billie: before I get out, just remember in four days to have your stuff packed. Ill tell you where to meet us up at.

Me: ok. Have a good night.

I wave her off as she steps into her house. I look back at the road and start driving back home