Part Seven

As I step up the steps into the bus, I look around. The bus was as big as you'd expect it to be. I turn left and head down the isle. By the time I got in and started to walk the bus started moving, I guess we do gotta travel quite a distance.

Billie: Follow me, ill show you where your bed is.

As I start to follow, I run into a person on accident. As I back up I get a look at him. His hair was messy, but just guessing that its supposed to be like that.

Me: My bad, I didn't see you there.

?: Oh you're the person Billies been talking about constantly.

I guess she did have to tell everyone that she is bringing someone on the tour so I saw it as normal. I look over at billie as she was blushing for some reason, it is getting close to winter where people start getting sick so im not suprised. I turn my head back to the man as he holds out his hand. I shook his hand.

Me: Im guessing you're finneas?

Finneas: Yup, im billies brother. Well I gotta go fix a thing so ill let billie give you the tour of the bus.

He walks off into a different room so I turn back to billie as she then continues walking to where the beds are as I follow. When we got there, she pointed towards a bed.

Billie: You can use that one, you can also use the empty one above you to put your stuff there.

I nodded my head as I threw my backpack onto the bed above as I layed down on the bed to get comfortable. Billie lays down on her bed which is across from ours.

Billie: Since its getting late, im gonna head to bed. If you need anything, wake me up.

She slides the little curtain next to her bed closed.

Billie: And please get some sleep, dont stay up all night. If you cant wake me up and Ill just hang with you till you fall asleep. Night.

Me:Night.

I slide the curtain closed. I know I wont be able to sleep, so ill just stay quiet so she can get some sleep. Im not just gonna have her stay up just so I can sleep.

Who needs sleep anyway.....Right?