Part Eleven

Yeah yeah I know im slow af but Im just trying to find time to make parts then rather throw parts out at you guys half-assed amd just hope they stick.

My bad. Ill try to fix my schedule, till then here you go.
~
Fuck

Before I could get a word out she hugs me. She looked mad, im so confused. I hesitate but after a few seconds hug back

"Im sorry for worrying you"

"You really did..."

This is a weird change of tone... Normally billie is carefree, like a 'I dont give a fuck' mood, but this is like a 180 in her attitude. Im not suprised as I did faint suddenly and without warning. I pat her back a couple of times and pull away. She rubs her eyes quickly before she gestures for me to sit down. I sit down on my side where my bed was, but after she moves over to my side amd scoots over, sitting close to me. I dont know what to do. I dont know how to be social, let alone handle this type of situation. I put my arm around her shoulders as I pull her closer.

"So... I gotta ask, how did the show go?"

I ask very nervious. But for this to get better we cant just sit here in silence forever.

"It went well"....

Damnit, back to silence.

"Look I-"

Im cut of by finneas walking in and seeing us sitting side by side. He realizes the situation as he back up slowly before walking back out.

"Sorry, I was gonna say-"

She puts her finger up to my mouth, silencing me.

"Dont say anything, I just wanna sit here a little longer"

I nodded as I just continue to comfort her.

Seems like it could of gone better, but im me.