Chapter 4

Pidge couldn't stop thinking about Shay, she was her only friend, and their friendship went down the drain. Pidge was walking to the gym to get some alone time when-THUD! She fell on the floor dumbfounded. She looked up and saw Lance (AGAIN!) "I'm sorry!" Lance and Pidge said in unison. Pidge was getting up when Lance picked her up from the floor and put her gently on the ground. Pidge blushed. "You know, you're pretty light." Lance said blushing.

At teh gym
Pidge was walking over to the bleachers when Allura blocked her way. "Hey Gunderson! Haven't got any friends?" Allura sneered. "I do have a friend and it's Shay-" Pidge stopped, talking about Shay was painful. Just then, Allura ran to the sports shed and grabbed plenty of dodgeballs. "Get ready, Gunderson!" Allura threw the dodgeballs at Pidge.

Since this was a prestigious school, Lance and Hunk went to the gym to see what all the noise was about. The moment Lance saw Pidge, he ran up to her and hugged her, so Lance got hit on the back by a dodgeball really hard. Pidge was blushing really hard. "I'll protect you" Lance whispered to her ear. Pidge hugged back.

"LANCE?!" Allura screamed. "I knew it was a mistake dating you." Lance turned around and said, "I knew it was a mistake dating you." "I can't believe you left me for that emo kid-" Lance remembered about Pidge. "Pidge, just...If I we're you, just stay away from her, okay?" Pidge nodded.

(Okay, hope you liked this chapter! Ik this kinda escalated quickly sorry QwQ)