Chapter 8

"But Lance, I don't want anyone to know we kissed. I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship.." Pidge said, holding tears.

"Pidge, it's ok. We'll have a relationship when the right time comes." Lance reassured her, holding her shoulders. She tried to muster a smile, but tears ran down her face so she had a crooked smile.

~Teh next day~
Lance saw girls crowding around something, and just like the Red Sea, the fangirls parted right down the centre so Lance could see what was going on.

Btw don't copy my OCs (the purple haired gal is me, and the brown haired gal is my best friend)

"Lance, could you be my date for the dance?"

"Lance! I broke up with my boyfriend and I feel sad! Could you be my date?"

"Hey Lance! I heard you were going to pick the most prettiest girl at prom, pick me!" Lance was so annoyed by the offers, he really wanted to ask Pidge, or Katie, but she would probably be staying home, studying. So at lunch, he told Hunk what was going on.

"Wow Lance! I didn't know there was so much happening! Maybe the best thing to do is to give it a shot." Hunk suggested. So Lance got up from his seat and walked to Pidge.

"H-Hey Pidge?" Lance asked. Pidge turned around and raised on eyebrow.

"You would probably say no, but.." Lance took a deep breath.

"Do you want to be my date for the dance?" Lance asked, and gave her a rose (it was probably a plastic rose). Pidge blushed, (yes you know what's gonna happen).

"Lance..." Pidge said, sounding hurt. Lance frowned and his heart broke. He thought they had a thing for each other. Just as Lance was about to turn away, Pidge stood up and grabbed his hand.

"I'd be honoured to be your date.." Pidge smiled and hugged him. I love you, Katie. Pidge blushed, and whispered,

"I love you too, Lance.."