Chapter 5

It's been...idk..a month? But every time she hears the teacher say the word "project" she groans. In every single project, she is always. ALWAYS. Paired up with Lance. And this day was another day for a science project.

"Okay, you boring creatures of life, today we are going to write a report about plants." Prof. Lotor said, smirking at Pidge and Lance. Allura raised her hand up.

"Yes?" Lotor asked.

"Well, Pidge and Lance had been in a few projects lately and I was thinking maybe me and Lance could be-"

"Actually, I'M choosing the pairs, and I'm sorry to say, you are not with Lance." Lotor said smugly, looking at his clipboard. Pidge could hear Allura grumbling a few seats behind her.

"Anyways, Lance is with Pidge *insert Lenny face*, Hunk with Shay, and Keith with Allura." Lotor said. "Anyways, class dismissed. Make sure you boring pieces of lives take your time on your report, but act quickly. Because you definitely don't want an F- with an Altean F- beside it." Lotor walked out of the class, with everyone.

"So, my house?" Asked Lance. Pidge thought for a second. If she brought Lance to her house, Matt will probably kill him or keep an eye on them while they're doing their report.

"Um..yeah..sure." Pidge stammered. Anywho, it was the end of school because I am a lazy creature and too lazy to write more.

"I can walk you to my house." Said Lance.

"But don't you have a private limo or something?"

"Nah, those are just rumours, I hide behind the school and walk to my house so no one could see." But then, Lance carried Pidge and put her on his shoulders.

"Here's just a little favour from me." Lance and Pidge smiled at each other and blushed.