Chapter 7

(Note: This fanfic might escalate quickly ;-;)

"Hey dad, can I invite someone over for the weekends?" Pidge asked her dad, hopeful that he would say yes.

"And who is this particular person?" Asked her dad curiously.

"Um..It's a boy-" But before Pidge could continue, her dad started lecturing her about dating and how she's too young.

"Dad! I'm not too young! And we're not dating!" After a while of convincing, her dad finally said,

"Yes."

———————————————————————————————-

"Hey Lance!" Pidge said, running up to him. She was about to hug him but she noticed his brother, Matt and her dad watching them. Soo, they did besties stuff. (Yes, I am lazy af) Until they heard the sound of rain pouring. Pidge ran up to the window and said excitedly,

"Lance! It's raining!" Pidge got her raincoat and grabbed Matt's coat and luckily, it fits Lance. Pidge pulled him out of the door quickly and she started jumping on the puddles. Lance tried to jump on the puddles too, until he slipped.

"Lance! Are you okay?" Pidge giggled as she helped him up. They stared for a moment, and Lance looked deep into her eyes. They were still holding hands, when Lance took off her hoodie, and saw her beautiful, short hair. Lance leaned in and kissed her. Pidge was startled, but she closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. They were about to have a heated one, but Matt broke their kiss.

"M-Matt! Please don't tell mom and dad! We were definitely not kissing in the rain!" Pidge said, slightly embarrassed. Matt raised one eyebrow and said smugly,

"Okay, I'll let you slip this time, Katie." And he just walked away. Pidge looked like she's seen a ghost.

"Pidge? Who's Katie..?" Asked Lance, slightly confused and concerned.

"Look, I..I changed my name because you looked familiar. I'm Katie Holt, I hope you still remember me.." Pidge muttered. Pidge heard Lance's thoughts. So you're the witch that I met in kindergarten..

"Yes Lance, that's me.."

~Let's go to teh past~
"Lance, be nice to her, she's usually quiet." Said Lance's mom calmly. Lance ran with Pidge to the playground.

"Hey, how come you're so quiet?" Asked Lance, trying not to sound rude.

"I-I don't know.." muttered Pidge. Lance immediately put on a goofy smile that made Pidge turn pink.

"Well, that's fine! You can be my friend!" Exclaimed Lance. Then, they both heard footsteps coming to them.

"Lance, come play ball with me!" Grumbled Allura. "It's more fun than talking to that freak!"

"No thanks." Lance shrugged with no emotion at all. Allura turned red as a tomato.

"What?!" Allura complained. "Whatever" Allura walked away, grumbling.

"You don't have to play with me, I'm a freak." Pidge muttered sadly.

"I don't want to play with her, I prefer to be with you." Lance smiled. Pidge blushed and tried to muster a smile. "I'll be your prince, I'll protect you until death!" He said. "I promise." Lance whispered as he hugged Pidge. Pidge was startled, but she managed to hug him back.

~Few Years later, Lance had to move. Butt you know, he moved back ;-; and Pidge came to his school~