Chapter 9 (FINALE)

These human dresses are kinda wierd. Thought Pidge. Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna have to do it the witch way. Pidge ran to the girls' toilets and concentrated. She chanted (idk if that's a word) weird words and after a while, she got a beautiful, flowing dress.

~Prom Night~
Pidge looked around slowly, trying to look for Lance. After a while, she bumped into someone, but not just a someone, it was Lance!

"Hey Pidge!" Lance greeted her by hugging her (yes, they're still kinda in the friend zone). Lance immediately stared at her dress in awe.

"Wow Pidge! You look beautiful tonight!" Pidge blushed. Suddenly, a slow song went on.

"May I have this dance?" Lance smiled, holding out his hand. Pidge grabbed his hand.

"I'd love too." They walked over to the dance floor and Lance grabbed her waist and Pidge rest her hands on Lance's shoulder.

"Remember when you used to scare those bullies away by turning into a mouse?" Lance chuckled.

"Yeah, they were so scared, we got into detention." Pidge giggled. But then, Lance started to quietly sing a song to her. (Yes, this might be cringe).

It happened in a moment
Nobody gave a cue
One look into your brown eyes
I knew it was you, 2x
It's like a perfect casting
You're born to play the part
There's no going back now
You've taken my heart 2x

Lance kissed Pidge's head after.

"My dad used to sing that to mom when they were in highschool.." Lance smiled. "Pidge...there's something I really needed to ask you.." Lance started, sounding nervous. Pidge raised an eyebrow. "Pidge...do you...do you want to be my girlfriend...?" Lance asked. Pidge's eyes widened, but she immediately smiled.

"Yes I do Lance!" Pidge pulled him close to her and kissed him. When they pulled out, they were both blushing intensely.

"I love you, nerd."

"I love you too, weirdo."

                                                                                 ~The End~

                                                                                 ~The End~

Haiii! I hope you guys liked this fanfic. Tbh I was really proud of it too! Anyways, I'm probably gonna be doing an Anko (Akko x Andrew) fanfic. So watch out for that! Hoped you liked this! Bai!